Purple Pricks V Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
missing_something link said:
[quote author=Central Coast Eagle link=topic=178411.msg196766#msg196766 date=1221378946]
nd we play the winner of Warriors and Brisbane right?

NZ or Roosters
[/quote]

lol i'm and idiot thats what I meant.  :-[

Warriors will only have 5 days recovery as they will play on friday night however it's at Mt Smart.

Purple Pricks will play on saturday at Suncorp.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178411.msg196742#msg196742 date=1221376826]
Robinson is doing his level best to get the Storm back into the game.
News Ltd must be in his ear that Melbourne must win
[/quote]  The Warriors did astonishingly well because the pea-brain maggot in the orange clown suit seemed determined to turn the game the Storm's way.  Some absolute nonsense penalties against the Warriors while the Storm lay about the ruck all day long.

Storm vs Donkeys causes one helluva conundrum for the News Ltd heavies. 

The weather forecast in Brisbane for saturday is fine and 27.  The strorm pricks will find it difficult in the heat compared to Melbourne at this time of year. 

A huge vocal brisbane crowd, a good brisbane team and the heat.  It all adds up to a difficult night for the purple pricks.  Go the broncos.

After a stunning past 12 months, in which Inglis claimed the Clive Churchill Medal, won a State-of-Origin game virtually by himself and claimed three individual Dally M awards, the Queensland and Australian superstar has decided to send a message to the rest of the NRL on the eve of the finals series.

"I think it's time to come out and see what's in the woods," Inglis declared yesterday.

"I'll be coming out all through the finals series with all guns blazing."

A day after sealing a multi-million-dollar contract extension with Melbourne Storm, Inglis, just 21, has declared he wants to play a dominant role in his team's defence of its premiership.

He even says he can better his stunning two-try effort in last year's grand final win against Manly. Confidence, it seems, is at an all-time high.

"People say that when big stages come, GI comes out, GI comes out to play," said Inglis, referring to himself in the third person, Anthony Mundine-style.

Did anyone see GI come out to play today ?? What a moron.....just what we need another Mundane wannabe

Inglis was very ordinary(perfect).One player i do like though ,in the warriors is Henderson, plays with heart & guts..Good dummy half runner ..

I thought they ran Bingles onto the field just to kick their field goal.

Millions awaits him in the NFL as a kicker and I'd love to see Crocker trying to run down their return teams like a rabid dog. 

I didn't see GI come out to play yesterday either. What a tosser, methinks he forgot to load his guns. If he is a true Mundane disciple he'll be claiming that he dominated the game against the Broncos and he's the best 5/8 in the comp. It'll be a test of his commitment to the church of third person self referral

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6