pure gold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
3 of our tries tonight were magic and pure gold. Foz was good tonight and Cherry great.A huge mention to our centre's who worked as 2nd rowers up the middle.
I guess our forwards will feel at they redeemed themselves I tend to agree.
Great win guys, let's enjoy and savior.

Yeah @mozgrame will be pleased Tyson finally got a run!

Didn't get a lot of minutes, so hard to rate as yet.

Our class through Foz, Chez, Snake and Killer n Skivy was the difference.

10 day break for the team til the Drags on a Monday night.

We helped our PD nicely there too!

Tyson has to be on the bench for Kingy :idea:

I just wish that Manly could refine the stopping of the offloads - they give themselves so much extra work :s

Yeah sadly I'm wondering the same there...Whether Tyson or someone else might be better value than the Kingdog soon...

Don't forget Choc and perhaps Gift have to fit back into our 17 too.

Choc automatically next week.

RiverEagle said:
Yeah sadly I'm wondering the same there...Whether Tyson or someone else might be better value than the Kingdog soon...

Me thinks Tyson or someone else WILL be better value than King NOW. He's had his days, well and truly time to move on.

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

Me thinks Tyson or someone else WILL be better value than King NOW. He's had his days, well and truly time to move on.

Maybe so Linda...

If he can eek out a bit more from his body, you'd think this year would have to be the max now.

I know he and Tooves will ultimately do what's best for Manly.

And I still applaud the Kingdog's service over so many seasons too.

Really good tries to night. When Snake foz and sid are on, we are always in for a good game.

That last try was great.

Personally, I think our attack this year has looked the slickest since we re-entered the competition. But we're not scoring as many points or punishing teams like we had in 07 and 08.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6