Public Transport from City to Brookie Monday Night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sara was about 3 wives ago.

I doubt Bob would like the footy, I think he likes baseball and ice hockey. To tell youth truth I doubt he likes anything or anyone, the burden of being a spokesman for a generation weighs heavily on him. Its a burden he says doesn't exist but one has spent his entire lifetime trying to get rid of.

Still plays a hundred shows a year, just finished his first tour of South America in 30 years. Just another leg of The Never Ending Tour which began on 7 June 1988 and continues today some 2300 concerts later.

bob dylan said:
Is it as easy as Sundays to get to and from Brookie.

We are staying at the Hilton and the plan is to catch the bus from QVB York Street.

Any help appreciated.

The Limited buses from the city leave from outside Hoytes cnr George and Bathurst St. They all stop at Warringah Mall, then you either change to an all stops bus or walk 10 minutes up to Brookie.
The problem with the ferry is that with the wild weather, they may be cancelled and then the replacement bus queues are horrendous.

You need to have prepaid tickets on all buses between 7am-7pm during the week - any 711 will sell you a MyBus 3 Travel-10 that you can swipe multiple times if there is a group of you. Might even be some single ride tickets, although there is no concept of a return ticket on Sydney buses:huh:

After the game, on the side of the Stadium near the main entrance, they have all the express buses going back into the City.
Just check the destination, as in the same queue they have buses going UP the Peninsular as well.

Should be a great game :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4