PROUD OF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

adam355

i dunno if its just me but im super proud of the team the heart they showed, with everything against them rookies etc.. they played awsome against a full strength roosters out fit im super proud to be a supporter enjoy the moment guys!

I was impressed with Harrison. I sort of expected him to be a bit soft for some reason.  I loved the way Robinson took no ****e off Ryles in that scrum too.  I thought he was going to push his head right through big Jase.

mozgrame link said:
I was impressed with Harrison. I sort of expected him to be a bit soft for some reason.  I loved the way Robinson took no s**te off Ryles in that scrum too.  I thought he was going to push his head right through big Jase.
What a pillock Ryles is. Trying to prove how tough he is yesterday against the rookies and got sat on his arse the big clown.

Martin Kennedy took a bit of a battering aswell.  HAHA.  Ahh the roosters enforcers....  Pansies the lot of them.

mickqld link said:
What a pillock Ryles is. Trying to prove how tough he is yesterday against the rookies and got sat on his arse the big clown.

If ever I buy a pet cat (and I won't, because I really hate cats), I'll get the biggest, laziest one I can find and name it "Jason Ryles".

One of the lasting memories from Sunday will be of Buhrer standing in front of JWH, Masoe and Nuasala as they charged it up. He brought them all down and never once got ran over or flinched. Straight back up too. The boy has brains, ability and balls.

Bradza link said:
One of the lasting memories from Sunday will be of Buhrer standing in front of JWH, Masoe and Nuasala as they charged it up. He brought them all down and never once got ran over or flinched. Straight back up too. The boy has brains, ability and balls.

Yup very very Beaver like of Bhurer his tackling style is pretty good too

I watched Fox last night and Anasta said that Robinson should have shown Ryles some respect.  Anasta and you bunch of cats, respect is earned, not a given. 

Anasta should concentrate on his footy instead of being the fox sideline eye the day before he played and back on screen the day after.

DSM5 link said:
I watched Fox last night and Anasta said that Robinson should have shown Ryles some respect.  Anasta and you bunch of cats, respect is earned, not a given. 

I think Anasta should go and get f****d.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2