Proud of that effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, redeemed themselves in that 2nd half.

How schizophrenic was it though ? Abysmal, 1st half and then that last 45 mins.

Yep

Missing 4 from the pack and under the pump

Say what you will about players going elsewhere you can not question the fact that tonight all the boys put in

Oh and when dce was having a shocker in the first half plenty of the boys were there for him

Ditto.

I'm pi$$ed off massively Nein didn't show a replay of the "knock-on" that led to a Dogs feeding a scrum/ go ahead 17-16, field-goal.

We set ourselves up perfectly to level it again and go to golden point. Just couldn't quite do it again at the death there.

I'm absolutely gutted, but even more proud of our effort.

Going to take a good while to get over this.

Going to bed. "Sick as a dog" but rock-solid proud and appreciative of our team!.

Eagles forever.

Anyone blaming daly for not winning can kiss mine. For the second. Half we played like manly finally. To lose like that, we'll that's golden point. I'm proud and I got to yell out 'be manly don't be a dog!!'

Anyone blaming daly for not winning can kiss mine. For the second. Half we played like manly finally. To lose like that, we'll that's golden point. I'm proud and I got to yell out 'be manly don't be a dog!!'

It was an awesome effort from Manly in spite of the abysmal refereeing efforts once again. Dogs tries in the first half coming from absolute garbage decisions, Starling in the bin after the dogs try to dislocate his shoulder and then 2nd half they're allowed to lay all over us and then markers going early and not square when we were in golden point. Manly were great in the 2nd half but the NRL shows again what a piss weak organization it is.

Great effort by the team to come back
like that, it will be disappointing if it is an
end of an era with mass departures but
a lot of so call lower tier players really showed
up tonight with the veterans.

Scrappy, dishevelled, down 16 nil and out on their feet but never gave up.
A Manly effort.

You will find every Manly supporter was proud of that second half. Finally the Manly i know showed up after 6 weeks MIA.

Amazing how some people can take that performance as an excuse to have a shot at choc

That final 50 mins was a great effort, and exactly what I wish they were playing like the last few weeks.

I didn't think we'd have the depth to push to the GF this year, too many key injuries... But I'm glad to see the boys competing to the death and throwing everything they have at the opposition. If a few calls had gone our way we probably would have won. But alas it wasn't to be.

I think this squad still has a mountain of potential, and a lot of the upset stars who want out are really just dead weight as far as the cap goes. I think we can rebuild in a season or two and become very competitive again.

For this year though, up the Panthers. They're the only team left that I don't hate.

lsz said:
Amazing how some people can take that performance as an excuse to have a shot at choc

I am so sick of Choc and hearing of his big mouth! If he used it to support the club no one would dream of having a shot at him!

I choose to enjoy the effort of those who played rather than take shots at someone who did not... But then again that is just me

Well said everyone. We went out with plenty of dignity and I think we can all be proud of that effort. Thanks boys for putting in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6