Proud as Punch!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
With Foran, Snake and Hoppa back next week we will be very hard to beat. The Broncos were very lucky. We could have been beat by alot more then that!!! Most had the Broncos at 13+!!!

It shows the passion and pride the players have in this club, most sides implode under those circumstances in that environment

Want plenty more of that stuff from Tony Williams, great game

Seu Seu, I can't find a slot for him on the bench, but he does offer something the times we call him up. Those defensive efforts showed great commitment

Be careful using the word PUNCH. If David reads it will be cited for bring the game into disrepute.

Fantastic effort.

Ad Brett, Foran and hoppa back next week and we're in good shape. Week off then 1 more game for Glen back.

5 1st-string star players out, 2 more 1st-string forwards out, Another Kangaroo forward concussed in a dangerous tackle & off for last quarter, $4.25 Hd2Hd, held them to only a 4 point lead for a fair bit of the game and almost took the lead in that 2nd half.. 8 points in the end is relative pittance.
Good job Manly boys!

Just back from Suncorp......a moral victory if not a points victory....VERY proud of the boys tonight...we are going to kick some arse in the finals!!

Darren said:
I had a tear in my eye after that performance

Yep and you wanna know something.....the Bronco's know it as well, they know they were expected to beat us by a cricket score...and they didn't....ALL is good!

How good was that - well done manly you did us proud. Held my head up high at the Caxton afterwards and the broncs know we will beat them a full strength :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Darren said:
I had a tear in my eye after that performance

Yep and you wanna know something.....the Bronco's know it as well, they know they were expected to beat us by a cricket score...and they didn't....ALL is good!

The Broncos fans are in denial. There are a lot that can't accept the fact that they were almost defeated by a team full of reserves and youth. They only won because it said so in the script. We were penalised and suspended out of the game.

Proud of the boys and look forward to getting Brisbane again in Sydney at full strength.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7