• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I thought all our props were outstanding last night.  Kite left egg all over Bellamy's face with an outstanding effort - would NSW have lost origin with Kite in the side at White's expense?

Perry was probably the quietest but was solid.  Bryant had his best game in Manly colours which is a high honour given the opposition.

Cuthbo repeatedly bent the line and Hall showed he must not be dropped when Lyon comes back.

Did Willo play last night?

Agree on Kite, he was great..best on ground, even showed a bit of aggression when that cat Crocker needed a tap in the head. I was disappointed with Perry last night tbh, he didn't offer much in the second half. Maybe he picked up an injury I don't know.

I was thinking to myself the same thing about LW this morning, he can be ok for us, but If where going to play aggressivly like that I don't think we can afford him a bench spot when King and Lyon are back, that said he was probably the best of the rest as far as choices go for a bench spot last night (i.e a better choose that J.A and Moorewood)

Matabele link said:
Bryant had his best game in Manly colours which is a high honour given the opposition.

still don't like the way he kicks out in tackles trying to get up, he is gonna get pinged for it soon

Kite and Hall were both ****ing excellent. I can't believe how well Hall played in the opening 20, and Kite was the best player on the field (possibly behind Slater).

Kite was awesome, I said before the match that imo Kite and Matai are the 2 blokes that in the past few years have consistently stood up in the big games, and both lived up to that last night

The best part for me was seeing 1 of the nicest blokes in the NRL, Kite, throwing a few at Crocker

Kite was the best by a mile. How did Bryant come out after that dirty fantastic facial massage? - I hope that one makes the judiciary.

Willow vs. Storm:-

24 tackles - good
2 missed tackles - ok
32 minutes played (almost an entire 1/2)
Metres gained - wait for it - 0 - NIL !!!

AAaaaaagh-hahahahahahahaha....

Full strength, my team would be:-

01. Brett Stewat
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite (c)
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Jason King
17. Glenn Hall

As soon as Bani is fir now though:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. Michael Bani
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. David Williams
06. Brett Stewart
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite (c)
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Jason King
17. Glenn Hall

and yeah, I know that's a bit out there...but I've gone for quality and impact.

Pretty much what I have suggested except I'd start with Cuthbo with Beaver on the bench.  We look smashing when Cuthbo starts and he plays a smarter game too.

How can you have gone for impact when you have taken our most potent attacker out of his best position Ryan ?

Beaver?
Hehehehe
Regardless of what numbers you put on their backs - I think that 1-6 would be the best, so that our 11-13 positions are optimised.

Matabele link said:
Pretty much what I have suggested except I'd start with Cuthbo with Beaver on the bench.  We look smashing when Cuthbo starts and he plays a smarter game too.

Have to agree Cuthbo is a lot better starting

Ryan link said:
As soon as Bani is fir now though:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. Michael Bani
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. David Williams
06. Brett Stewart
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite (c)
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Jason King
17. Glenn Hall

and yeah, I know that's a bit out there...but I've gone for quality and impact.

Where is Lyon? Traded to Toulon or reggies maybe ?

Jatz, I could be wrong but I think he may have been talking about now with Lyon out injured, other than that I'm sure that it must have been an oversight by Ryan

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2