Proposed Team for Round 19 Vs Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Cowboys, Raiders, Broncos and Warriors would all disagree with that. Two hookers can work, you just need to be smart about using them and sometimes you should have them both on the park at the same time.
It used to work for us with Ballin and Le Strange. I could see Parcell in the Ballin role with Api emulating The Stranger.

For my two bobs worth, I think Kapow's move to prop has been successful and to move him back to 2nd row counter productive.

If Snake says I'm fit and want to rip in you would have to give him his chance to have a go.

And to think Myles wont be straight back in fanciful.

Snake
Jorge
Walker
Tom-T
Williams
Lyons
DCE
Lussick
Api
Myles
Buhrer
Green (not convinced but earned a second shot)
Jake-T

Kapow
AFB
Vave/Starling
Brown

Should snake play wing? He can catch a bomb. Can't run. Tom will do more at Fullback. The only question is can snake tackle fusitua or who ever is the smaller of the Warriors wingers?

Anyone who thinks Nate Myles will go from Origin to NSW cup is seriously kidding themselves. Hopefully he comes back on the bench because as @Woodsie said, Kapow's move to prop has been a success and moving him back to 2nd row would be counter productive.

Two hookers can work IMO. I think Parcell should start with Api on the bench as his back up or as a utility, whichever is needed.

If Snake is back from injury I hope that Tom's performance against St Merge was the kick in the pants he needed to actually start playing rather than being a passenger.

Last edited:
I can't understand why Tom Turbo is training with the NSW SOO team when he has a badly injured ankle. Surely rest is what he needs, not be to one of Daley's 'Development' players!

With Williame out
My team:

1. T Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Green
5. Wright
6. Lyon
7. Cherry-Evans
13. J Trbojevic
12. J Buhrer
11. Taupau
10. Myles
9. Parcell
8. Lussick

14. Brown
15. Starling
16. Fonua-Blake
17. Vave

18. Koroisau
19. Leary

Thoughts on Green in the centres for this game??

Thoughts on Green in the centres for this game??
I think we need to keep him as a second rower now. He showed good form there last game, and needs as many games as possible in that position to really progress. I know he played centre/wing before; however, not overly successfully - I think Snake will be back for this one, so Tom will go back to centre with Walker.

Warriors have a few players with quick feet, who may test Greens lateral change of direction & expose him for 2-3 tries....best keep him closer to the ruck - yes they have power players like Kata out wide also, but Johnson drifting across field in Greens direction would be a far worse proposition & outcome imo.

Tom T
Taufua
Walker
Brown
Wright

Lyon
DCE

Lussick
Koroisau
Taupau
Buhrer
Green
Jake T

Myles
Starling
AFB
Knight

Parcell in reggies with Knight to replace Brown on the bench who covers for the suspended Williame.

The Worriers have a giant pack. When they played Easts recently both packs were fierce and, at the time, I feared what they would do when they played our guys. I'm more confident now that we can compete, but I'd be playing my biggest men against the Worriers, ie Vave and Blake, and keeping Buhrer on the bench initially until the sting goes out of the opposition forwards.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2