Propaganda and fence sitting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
I am so sick of hearing Andrew Johns talk up Jarrod Mullen, I am sick of hearing about Mitchell Pearce and how good he is from the fox sports commentators. Good players will not get a look in as long as we have people pushing agenda's (Andrew Johns, Laurie Daley, Matthew Johns) and talking up players who clearly do not deserve any recognition at all.
I am sick of watching the footy show and not having anyone have an actual opinion rather they will sit on the fence with every contentious subject and be neither here nor there, pisses me off. As annoying as he can be Andrew Voss is a breath of fresh air on the show, he will speak his mind and put the other guys on the spot to find out what they really think. Fatty will be gone next year replaced by Vossy
In recent times I have switched over to listen to Ray Hadley and co on 2GB for game day commentary, at least they have an opinion and are not spineless muppets like what we constantly are hearing on fox sports and nine commentary.

You have strung a couple of sentences together and used words of more than one syllable, so it appears you have a brain. Therefore you are obviously not the demographic for the Footy Show, don't stress.....just vote with your remote and don't watch it.

I watch the Footy Show every week, and have no issue with it tbh. I like seeing the players in different scenarios, and with the Sunday Footy Show, NRL on Fox etc I can see the serious stuff as well

I watched Mullen against the tigers and thought he played really well and showed his toughness. Must admit I have not seen a great deal of Pearce but I don't think there's too much to talk about of what I have seen.

My remote is permantly turned off on ALL football shows these days, it's bad enough to have to listen to the commentators when the games are on.

I tried listening to the radio whilst watching but there's the inevitable delay somewhere from what you hear to what you see so even that doesn't work.

I consider myself having a brain and being able to make my own opinion!!

I have started watching NRL tactics and whilst i find it hard to actually watch a full show, it is probably the best of the football shows on TV.

I watched Fox with Cam Smith on it last night.  Seems to me that Gordy and that idiot Whiz excuse any cheap shot and low blow in the name of 'it's a man's game'.  Get them off and I may watch some more. 

Daley was heading down the same apologist path as well DSM, Belcher was the only one who thought there were issues with some of the dog shots.

Fence sitting can either be erotic or painful, depending on the type of fence.

I listen to the ABC where David Morrow, Warren Ryan (I know some people hate him), Craig Hamilton and Paul Osborne are generally pretty good - they do not seem to have the agenda or ego issues that many of the other Radio boys carry.

Canteen Worker link said:
I listen to the ABC where David Morrow, Warren Ryan (I know some people hate him), Craig Hamilton and Paul Osborne are generally pretty good - they do not seem to have the agenda or ego issues that many of the other Radio boys carry.
  Did you listen to the commenatary out of Townsville last weekend?  Laurie Spina and 2 other hayseed yokels choking on every syllable? 

Canteen, the problem with Morrow et al is that they all laugh at their own purile jokes.  Very often and very annoying.  Morrow is very biased towards the Dragqueens, don't know why.  If they'd just stick to the footie they are probably the only radio ones I'd listen to.   

On radio it's been downhill since Tiger Black.....

wilko/ryan/hamilton were good.

I remember one post-match interview of craig hamilton's with slammin sam backo yonks ago at a canberra v. somebody game, early 90. canberra victory.

hamilton: you went well today, bla bla

slammin sam: yeah yeah bla bla

hamilton: I hear you've just opened a bottle shop with some associates here in queenbeyan?

slammin sam: yeah.

hamilton: so thanks, Sam. Do you have anything to say to the canberra fans listening.

slammin sam: yeah: come and get some piss off of us.

hamilton: ......sounds of falling over and choking with laughter.....

And I well remember the ABC interview with Ricky Stuart when he had the inevitable groin injury after a Raiders match:

Interviewer:  Well Ricky, how's the groin going
Stuart        :  OK I guess, I can still root.

All class.

Don't have any classic lines to add, but would just like to say that the chick they have DJing on the Footy Show at the moment is very rootable.

Just thought I would share that

Kiwi, I am so deeply offended that you would refer to lustful thoughts on this rugby league chat site. I might go and rub my nude B.Stewart poster and have a good cry.

I am sorry Nicci, but it had to be said !!!

In future I will retain my thoughts and send them to you via Pm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6