Prop Rotation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
The prop rotation seems to be set, Jake Turbo and Burgess are building to be a good pair working together. Defensively they are improving, working in tackles and Burgess seems to be making more metres with Jake on the field. Now that the backrow looks a bit more organised, Mason is hitting it up better. Would like to see Sao kept in the 17. Now to see how Starling fits in but it must be bye-bye to Hasson and what to do with Sene-Lafao.

Is JSL injured? A good problem to have!

I thought both Luke and Willie were strong yesterday!

There are a number of solid options when all are fit which is good as it keeps the pressure on them and they won't be taking their positions for granted.
The back-row is similar with Leary now showing his credentials. Even with Buhrer gone, someone will be squeezed out.

There are a number of solid options when all are fit which is good as it keeps the pressure on them and they won't be taking their positions for granted.
The back-row is similar with Leary now showing his credentials. Even with Buhrer gone, someone will be squeezed out.
I think for the rest of the season Leary is Ferris.

JSL seems like a great guy, but to me his best position at the moment is injured and as a cheerleader for the firsts...

I think once starlo gets some game time he will push burgess out of the starting team, which will have him in danger of missing the cut as both mason and Sao are great bench props for us atm. JSL has a great attitude and I wouldnt be surprised if he proves a few wrong and works his way back into the team. Funny how the outlook can change after a few wins and some guys returning from injury. Look out Panthers!

I would be happy now for these guys to play a few games in NSW cup to get match fitness.

If starling gets back to his end of year form from last year he is in the 17 for sure

I would like to see (when all fit and no further signings)

8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Burgess
11. Leary
12. Burher
13. Mateo

Reserves
Lawrence
Mason
Sao
Symonds

I actually think Mateo can and should be our 5/8th for the next 3 years. He turned 30 a week or so ago and has been good in that position when he has played there for us. Flip DCE, get Myles to replace Mason and bring back Lussick to replace Hasson and we have the makings of another premiership before Jamie Retires.

Thankfully with players coming back from injury (and others into form) I think that unless its as an injury replacement....we've seen the last of Hasson as a regular first grader :rock:

I actually think Mateo can and should be our 5/8th for the next 3 years. He turned 30 a week or so ago and has been good in that position when he has played there for us.
I'd love to see him back down to 100kg and playing in the 6 - now that would be interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4