Prop and winger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for the update on Stromquist, I haven't seen him this year but saw him a bit in NYC and he was a tremendous prospect with a huge motor.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Thanks for the update on Stromquist, I haven't seen him this year but saw him a bit in NYC and he was a tremendous prospect with a huge motor.

No problems. I follow the lower grades and 20's a fair bit and think he one of the most underrated plays at our club. I think his Gentle, quiet, giant attitude off the field is causing him to go under the radar within the club and with the selection committee in the past. but its great to see him being recognised and as I stated above, hope he get the contract he deserves and (if his form holds up) a first grade shot if it arises. I think he should be targeting next years NSW Residents side (the one that Oldfield and Foran are playing in tonight before, SOO3 tonight) as a goal. Hope he is contracted to us for a bit, as i'd hate to see another club scoop up one of our brights young talents.

Just to go on record, I think Trbo is a Little version of Stromquist, could be his long lost brother :)

Anyone know what happened to the u20s prop we had when it first started?
He was suppose to be highly rated but disappeared over night.

I was very impressed with Magnus Stromquist whenever I saw him in NYC and recognised that he would be an asset in the future but it was stated on this site, about a month ago that he has signed with the Dirty Dogs for next year. I hope that rumor is WRONG.

I hope Stromquist is going to hire you as his manager or are you already part of the family?!

All jokes aside, I dig your enthusiasm and hope he gets the opportunity into 1st grade. With our props getting older there is an obvious opportunity for the promising young guys if they can stay patient.

Disco said:
You sure Omar is confirmed? warriors came out and said that hadn't heard anything about it.

If he is available Omar would be my pick. Pelo from Canberra could also be an option but i'd mainly be looking at guns in the 20's

For prop i still firmly believe Shackleton would be a top little pickup, whilst Tasi or Lawrence or even Groat would be good

Seriously groat? He's a laughing stock. He has a classic "I'm ashamed" expression every time he drops the ball or gets penalised, which is often. Usually on his first hit up or tackle after coming off the bench.

Can anyone confirm about Stromquist?

Will not be a happy camper if the Dogs have signed him.

Also if he did, how was this not all over the site?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6