Prop and winger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
MK Eagle said:
Tasi,Masoe,Groat & Packer....not much real guns there imo besides Tasi & Masoe. Have not seen this Cunningham recently but would be an obvious choice if up to standard.
Shame about Daine Laurie- definate potential before going off the rails.
Winger - Mansour - the rest are basically NSW Cup standard.
Omar is now a Shark.

What did happen to Daine Laurie? I agree with you on him, he could have become a huge figure with a cult following.

One player who didn't appear to respond as hoped to Waynes method of coaching.

You sure Omar is confirmed? warriors came out and said that hadn't heard anything about it.

If he is available Omar would be my pick. Pelo from Canberra could also be an option but i'd mainly be looking at guns in the 20's

For prop i still firmly believe Shackleton would be a top little pickup, whilst Tasi or Lawrence or even Groat would be good

01. Brett Stewart

02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams

06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Daniel Harrison

SHOULD be a solid 5th - 9th placed team imo.

Ryan said:
01. Brett Stewart

02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams

06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Daniel Harrison

Maybe better Ryan - if all stay fit.
Arguably the best fullback, centres, halves, top 3 hooker & backrow with Buhrer in for Kam Chee.
The only concern area if we keep Wolf is the frontrow imo, would absolutely love Cunningham to step up & give us that needed grunt up front.....

Ryan said:
01. Brett Stewart

02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams

06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Daniel Harrison

Your starting Michael Chee Kam on what evidence?

From memory you did the same thing 2 years ago picking Harrison to be a star and not even having Buhrer in your top 17.

Haha solid 5th to 9th? Name me a side apart from Melbourne and maybe Brisbane that looks as good as that on paper and has proven themselves in the big games?

Injuries & suspensions permitting, it's a Premiership threat, again.

Anyone know if there is a maximum time over 100mtrs to be considered a winger, or is it based on a whole range of options?

Crikey, I mean obv it's based on a whole range of options (GE you idiot) so maybe the question should be "who was the slowest winger we've seen?"

Or when does one go from winger to another spot, or...

Someone help me out with this sentence/question/abomination.

I cant beleive it has come to this now where were are for the first time in a long long time looking outside of the Manly group to recreuit players

SOOOO depressing

I hold belief that the club knows what its doing, but the way I see it , that champion Toyota Cup team we had years ago , should really be our first grade side now if you know what i mean. out of that bunch we only have like 4 currently playing now along with the class that we have, however these other classy players will be coming close to their used by date commanding more money.

This is the part where Des has screwed us over

SeaEagle007 said:
I cant beleive it has come to this now where were are for the first time in a long long time looking outside of the Manly group to recreuit players

SOOOO depressing

I hold belief that the club knows what its doing, but the way I see it , that champion Toyota Cup team we had years ago , should really be our first grade side now if you know what i mean. out of that bunch we only have like 4 currently playing now along with the class that we have, however these other classy players will be coming close to their used by date commanding more money.

I agree, My worry is that our current toyota cup team is sitting on the bottom of the ladder with 1 win 2 draws and 1000 loses. We dont have alot of time before the team we know ATM changes due to retirement or players leaving for what ever reason. I love the idea of developing our juniors instead of buying from other teams, its what makes our club so great.

SeaEagle007 said:

SOOOO depressing

Like the classy Canberra toyota cup side from 08, that's not working out well for them.
We have a good blend of youth and experience, sure we have lost a couple of good youngsters but more will come.

NFN2IT said:
SeaEagle007 said:

SOOOO depressing

I agree, My worry is that our current toyota cup team is sitting on the bottom of the ladder with 1 win 2 draws and 1000 loses. We dont have alot of time before the team we know ATM changes due to retirement or players leaving for what ever reason. I love the idea of developing our juniors instead of buying from other teams, its what makes our club so great.

No wonder we are coming last, most teams so far have played 14 games in the first 15 weeks, we are averaging 67 games a week or almost 2 games played simultaniously 24/7.

The kids must be pooped

Masked Eagle said:
Ryan said:
01. Brett Stewart

02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams

06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Daniel Harrison

Your starting Michael Chee Kam on what evidence?

From memory you did the same thing 2 years ago picking Harrison to be a star and not even having Buhrer in your top 17.

Harrison WILL still be star imo.
Buhrer is doing nothing to impress me.
Chee Kam is one of the premier NYC players going around today.

Questions..........addressed :)

Ryan said:
Harrison WILL still be star imo.
Buhrer is doing nothing to impress me.
Chee Kam is one of the premier NYC players going around today.

Questions..........addressed

Not really.
It seems quite out of whack to, on the one hand, despair over learning about current players leaving the club, but on the other hand instal an NRL no-name into the starting side above current more experienced NRL squad members.

Stewart
Oldfield
Hoppa
Whare
Tafua
Foran
Dce
JWH
Ballin
Lussick
Choc
Harrison
Stewart

Burher
Tasi
Mauro
Foran/Cunningham

That side wouldn't of gone too bad and much cheaper than our current squad.

You could also swap Lussick for Rose

I know, thats all I was trying to get at with our old toyota cup team, however how hard would it be to let Lyon and Matai go especially the way they are still playing, I believe they are the best centre pairing in the NRL, however if the club looked towards the future we might not have won last year or whatever, however you can see by that team the amount of Talen that has slipped through us. That team playing for 3-4 years together would be unstoppable, however in saying that after their stint we would possibly be facing the same problem we are faccing now. I reckon that team would 3 peat grand finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6