Professionalism (not)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weighing up his options could and quite possibly does mean that he is talking about his options position wise - ie hooker or 5/8. He is allowed to have a preference.

All this crap about seeking a release is just speculation

Is it Mona's decision whether he plays hooker or 5/8th? I thought that was what we had selectors for. Monas isn't weighing up the option of his preferences, he has consistently made his preferences abundantly clear to everyone who will listen.

Your speculation seems a tad far-fetched to me Fluffy, but let's foillow that argument through. If your speculation were correct, Fluffy, then what Monas needed to do was to explain what he meant by weighing up his options. He constructed the bomb, only he can defuse it. And he has chosen to not defuse it yet, or does not understand how to defuse it. Neither of which are encouraging if he is the team's media representative. It seems only the Manly Daily has fallen onto line with the Manly media release - it seems all the other media organisations dismissed it. Why do you think that was so?

Candy, a club signs a player as a player. Not in any position unless stipulated in their contract. They play where they are told.

Imagine if we could never have slotted beaver into the centres, watmough from centres to second row. Monaghan for mine is being a bit particular at the moment if you listen to what is said in the press. For want of a better explanation it apears he is after the spot light. The key to manlys success this season.

Manly's current moves show he may end up being the complete oposite. Just another player toiling away for our beloved club without the "superstar/saviour/messiagh" attached to their name. Nothing wrong with it. Just not what it seems he wants.

If Monas wants fame, first he needs to be in a successful team, second he needs to perform on the paddock. His ill-advised media exploits are losing him credibility, overshadowing his deeds on the field, and alienating many fans of his, including moi. Hope he learns the lesson.

Full marks to Manly media. Rather than getting defensive, they've fixed up all of the spelling and gramatical errors referred to. I'm happy.

That's professionalism.

That'd be a first too.

I bet it wasn't the original author that did it either.

Shows the power of AE though, doesn't it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4