Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He gets paid Jatz, therefore should show just a tiny bit of respect.id be much happier if he came out and said " iv been playing garbage for a month but am working hard to fix it".Instead he references the fans, the game is for the fans mate, we don't get fu)king paid. We would bleed for Manly. These twats obviously won't anymore.
If these guys want to put in sub standard performances and not be judged, then I suggest a new career.

I read his instagram thingy a bit differently to many here. I dont necessarily see disrespect from DCE, its probably not your usual sporting spin but it doesnt lack respect IMO. I think people are angry at him leaving & the teams losses & thats whats driving the viewpoint that he is being disrespectful.

The other thing is that placing the qualification on the fact he is paid money goes into territory thats unjustifiable IMO. He gets paid to play & represent the club. Not to appease us when the team machine doesnt work as it should. The coach needs to be the face to the fans about our on field sucesses and failures.

Cherry Evan's should practice kicking the football in between players on the last.

Beside the occasional forty twenty its like he is playing force em' backs most the time.

Find the grass, kick chase is still a thing. You don't have to make the first tackle on half way.

I remember when our kick chase was almost perfect. Kick would find space, bloke returning it would look up to see a wall of maroon and white in full attack mode. Now... Lol one or two blokes rolling up, no effort to put them on the back foot or give them a hard start to each set. We let them START the set 30-40m out and in a tackle or two they invariably kick the f*cken thing at a winger and score. Just a few seasons ago and they're battling to get out of their own 30...

So does DCE expect fans to blow smoke up his ass no matter how bad he plays?

"So called fans"??

Get f*cked peaheart. I've lived and died for this team longer than you've been alive princess. Show some ticker or f*ck off...
In fairness to him there's some pretty brutal trolling on his personal page. People want access to players then they act like ****wits. Then others cry when the player arks up. Bit of a nothing in my opinion. He's having a shot at the trolls not your ordinary fan mate

I read his instagram thingy a bit differently to many here. I dont necessarily see disrespect from DCE, its probably not your usual sporting spin but it doesnt lack respect IMO. I think people are angry at him leaving & the teams losses & thats whats driving the viewpoint that he is being disrespectful.

The other thing is that placing the qualification on the fact he is paid money goes into territory thats unjustifiable IMO. He gets paid to play & represent the club. Not to appease us when the team machine doesnt work as it should. The coach needs to be the face to the fans about our on field sucesses and failures.
Agreed the coach has to be the face for successes and losses, for sure!
But of course he gets paid to please us, without us you have no club. Therefore he answers ultimately to us the fans, because if we the fan are unhappy we potentially won't pay for tickets, jerseys, mugs all that ****. And if that happens? The club folds! So we the fans always hold the power because we create the club!!
Foran and DCE are at our mercy when it comes to praise and criticism not the other way around....

Agreed the coach has to be the face for successes and losses, for sure!
But of course he gets paid to please us, without us you have no club. Therefore he answers ultimately to us the fans, because if we the fan are unhappy we potentially won't pay for tickets, jerseys, mugs all that ****. And if that happens? The club folds! So we the fans always hold the power because we create the club!!
Foran and DCE are at our mercy when it comes to praise and criticism not the other way around....
Bit different mate when they're trolling his personal photos. If someone acts like a ****wit to you do you ark up? I read some of the stuff and I though he showed restraint. There's some real knobs floating round and I bet they'd never say it to people's faces. I also think when he was saying fans he was addressing the trolls not all fans

Like celebrities anywhere if you command the top end dollars in the entertainment industry then you cop the criticism of the fans when it all goes wrong. Otherwise go and find a new career. So to Evans. I've been a fan longer than these guys have been alive and I'll be a fan long after they've gone so don't lecture me about how I support my club. You play for a club that expects and demands success every year. You serve up sht then you'll cop sht.

In fairness to him there's some pretty brutal trolling on his personal page. People want access to players then they act like ****wits. Then others cry when the player arks up. Bit of a nothing in my opinion. He's having a shot at the trolls not your ordinary fan mate

It doesn't come across that way, so I can't agree. You're a public figure on huuuuuge dollars, you're gunna get trolled on social media if you have such accounts. He's not aiming at trolls he's aiming at everyone. After the tripe he's served up of late he's got no right to shoot his mouth off, even at the trolls. The only possible reply he should be making is along the lines of "sorry guys I'll try harder yada yada": be a little bit humble maybe? Instead he feels the need to call ppl "so called fans"?

Be f*cked. I've refrained from having ago at either of these trillion dollar babies. Not any more, today's game was absolutely DEPLORABLE.

All I really wanna know us this: who the f*ck are these imposters and when will the real MANLY turn up??

No offense but I dont agree with any of that by a long long shot.

The club wouldnt fold. Individually, fans have almost zero influence & collectively little influence. And Foran & DCE are at noones mercy.

Bit different mate when they're trolling his personal photos. If someone acts like a ****wit to you do you ark up? I read some of the stuff and I though he showed restraint. There's some real knobs floating round and I bet they'd never say it to people's faces. I also think when he was saying fans he was addressing the trolls not all fans
I haven't read them all Lurker, and I agree there is some muppets out there. But I have to say , your in the public eye, if you don't like it quit. He plays at the highest level of rugby league for the best club in the world, deal with it.
If it's me and I'm on half a mil a year and playing like crap, I wouldn't even post anything on Instagram or anything like that.
I'd be trying to earn respect back just for my own piece of mind....

Sadly but yes, team meeting, two doors , you choose !!

I'd rather get hammered every week with kids having a go than get hammered every week with a bunch of sooks who couldn't give a rats arse about being there

This. This is the crux of it for me. I'm tired of listening to certain supporters come out and say, "oh, if you were a true fan...", "oh, don't come back when we start winning...". It's not simply about winning and losing. It's about demonstarting a passion, care and commitment to the jersey. Simple.

I haven't read them all Lurker, and I agree there is some muppets out there. But I have to say , your in the public eye, if you don't like it quit. He plays at the highest level of rugby league for the best club in the world, deal with it.
If it's me and I'm on half a mil a year and playing like crap, I wouldn't even post anything on Instagram or anything like that.
I'd be trying to earn respect back just for my own piece of mind....
He didn't post mate. His last post was him at the Easter show with his kid. He was getting trolled on those photos. That would make me angry

No offense but I dont agree with any of that by a long long shot.

The club wouldnt fold. Individually, fans have almost zero influence & collectively little influence. And Foran & DCE are at noones mercy.
Wow that's seriously jaded. Of course they would fold.
No fans = no club full stop. Why would a sponsor throw money at a club no-one cared about? Obviously that's not the case with Manly because of such passionate fans... But sorry mate I think that's a terrible attitude. Do you really think that if say 10000 fans protested any player and wanted them out that the powers that be wouldn't listen? Any organisation worth it's salt would listen.....

He didn't post mate. His last post was him at the Easter show with his kid. He was getting trolled on those photos. That would make me angry

Then don't join and participate on a social network that allows public access. Simple.

Then don't join and participate on a social network that allows public access. Simple.
Haha wow you're defending the acceptability of someone defending their integrity from ****wits trolling pictures of him with his kids. Personally I think it's great that he has the pride in his professionalism to be offended. Secondly don't get offended at something that wasn't directed at you. He gives fans an insight into his life which they want. He's not having a go at every negative post but some are excessive. They remind me of doggies fans. Makes me a little ashamed really

If you get rid of DCE and Foran absolutely no chance of winning another game this year. Foran and DCE are putting in but they can't do anything without the forwards laying the platform. Plodkinson and Reynolds have shown what **** halves can do with a decent forward pack.

The shade should not be thrown at DCE and Foran. No wonder why they're leaving...manly look to be a toxic club atm.

Wow that's seriously jaded. Of course they would fold.
No fans = no club full stop. Why would a sponsor throw money at a club no-one cared about? Obviously that's not the case with Manly because of such passionate fans... But sorry mate I think that's a terrible attitude. Do you really think that if say 10000 fans protested any player and wanted them out that the powers that be wouldn't listen? Any organisation worth it's salt would listen.....

Not jaded but rather common sense. Sure some fans are peeved and want to see all this turn around. And it will.

But no fanbase of thousands are going to march en masse and protest to the point of not supporting the club. Wont happen and us having no sponsor wont happen either.

And NO the club wont listen to irrational fanbase (any number) opinions and make retention decisions based on what they want. Again no offense, but that is just delusional.

**** I haven't heard the "True Supporter" comments since....since the Northern Eagles days....this is getting bad!

Haha wow you're defending the acceptability of someone defending their integrity from ****wits trolling pictures of him with his kids. Personally I think it's great that he has the pride in his professionalism to be offended. Secondly don't get offended at something that wasn't directed at you. He gives fans an insight into his life which they want. He's not having a go at every negative post but some are excessive. They remind me of doggies fans. Makes me a little ashamed really

No, I don't defend nor agree with the trolling garbage at all. My point is you cannot open social media platforms, give public access to your profile and material, and then complain about bogans coming in and trolling it... especially, when you are a celebrity. He has the power and choice to not even allow that to happen. And no, he doesn't do it out of the kindness of his heart to let us fans in. He does it to build the DCE brand.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6