Princess not charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The side-on shot showed he didn't have much hope of reacting in time to Cayless falling.

Exactly right Kingy was well and truly committed, all his momentum was forward and he was already off one foot, there was no physical way to pull out, it barely warrented a penalty, Cayless fell, fullstop

Never in doubt.  King's best game all season.  He took it up hard both on and off the field.

Cayless is a has been footballer who should have been sent off immediately for impersonating an NRL player.  He would be better off rooting sheep than playing football these days.  

The Eels fans will be in an uproar as they wanted blood.  Right decision though.

I see Cayless' contract is forward loaded and he's going to cause them salary cap troubles next year.  LOL, he's crap!  They could have got more out of Deadwood for a 1/4 the price.

[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=180422.msg223501#msg223501 date=1242628789]

Cayless is a has been footballer who should have been sent off immediately for impersonating an NRL player.  He would be better off rooting sheep than playing football these days.  
[/quote

One of your better ones KF - LOL.  Kingy was strong yesterday, certainly showed Kite the way to run at the line instead of stuttering and turning your back

Good to see dessie dropping kitey back to the bench on the weekend. Kite has been a long way from best form this year... hopefully another week or two starting off the bench will get the big bugger fired up. He fires... we fire

Nutzcraw link said:
Good to see dessie dropping kitey back to the bench on the weekend. Kite has been a long way from best form this year... hopefully another week or two starting off the bench will get the big bugger fired up. He fires... we fire
  I think Kite was on the bench because of his workload - 3 games in 9 days.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=180422.msg223519#msg223519 date=1242641167]
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.  He's a near certainty for Origin so i can see him playing off the bench more often so he doesn't get battered.  We all know what not playing Origin did to him last year, sadly that's not the case for 09.

I'm just glad we have a good bunch of props who can step up.  Cuthbo back this week or next - all good, full selection of props means we won't have to see Deadwood

Putting Kingy on first certainly had him fired up. If that is what it takes then Des should persist. Terrific runs on Sunday.

eggson link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180422.msg223534#msg223534 date=1242681635]
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.  He's a near certainty for Origin so i can see him playing off the bench more often so he doesn't get battered.  We all know what not playing Origin did to him last year, sadly that's not the case for 09.

I'm just glad we have a good bunch of props who can step up.  Cuthbo back this week or next - all good, full selection of props means we won't have to see Deadwood
[/quote]

I can't see Cuthbo in the side. I don't know how Des can drop Rose the way he's going and I don't think Kingy will drop off either. Plus Des seems to hate Cuthburtsons crazy offloads.

Cletus link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=180422.msg223549#msg223549 date=1242688675]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180422.msg223534#msg223534 date=1242681635]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't see Cuthbo in the side. I don't know how Des can drop Rose the way he's going and I don't think Kingy will drop off either. Plus Des seems to hate Cuthburtsons crazy offloads.
[/quote]

Hall

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8