1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Princess not charged

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, May 18, 2009.

1. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    At least king fan will be happy

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    wasnt much in it and the bloke was on his way down being tackled.

3. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    The side-on shot showed he didn't have much hope of reacting in time to Cayless falling.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Exactly right Kingy was well and truly committed, all his momentum was forward and he was already off one foot, there was no physical way to pull out, it barely warrented a penalty, Cayless fell, fullstop

5. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Never in doubt.  King's best game all season.  He took it up hard both on and off the field.

Cayless is a has been footballer who should have been sent off immediately for impersonating an NRL player.  He would be better off rooting sheep than playing football these days.  

6. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Did he react to the pain ?

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The Eels fans will be in an uproar as they wanted blood.  Right decision though.

I see Cayless' contract is forward loaded and he's going to cause them salary cap troubles next year.  LOL, he's crap!  They could have got more out of Deadwood for a 1/4 the price.

8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    [quote author=kingyfan link=topic=180422.msg223501#msg223501 date=1242628789]

Cayless is a has been footballer who should have been sent off immediately for impersonating an NRL player.  He would be better off rooting sheep than playing football these days.  
    [/quote

One of your better ones KF - LOL.  Kingy was strong yesterday, certainly showed Kite the way to run at the line instead of stuttering and turning your back

9. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Good to see dessie dropping kitey back to the bench on the weekend. Kite has been a long way from best form this year... hopefully another week or two starting off the bench will get the big bugger fired up. He fires... we fire

10. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    I thought kingy was strong in his hit ups yesterday.

11. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
      I think Kite was on the bench because of his workload - 3 games in 9 days.

12. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    [/quote]

That's what I was thinking.  He's a near certainty for Origin so i can see him playing off the bench more often so he doesn't get battered.  We all know what not playing Origin did to him last year, sadly that's not the case for 09.

I'm just glad we have a good bunch of props who can step up.  Cuthbo back this week or next - all good, full selection of props means we won't have to see Deadwood

13. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Putting Kingy on first certainly had him fired up. If that is what it takes then Des should persist. Terrific runs on Sunday.

14. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    [/quote]

That's what I was thinking.  He's a near certainty for Origin so i can see him playing off the bench more often so he doesn't get battered.  We all know what not playing Origin did to him last year, sadly that's not the case for 09.

I'm just glad we have a good bunch of props who can step up.  Cuthbo back this week or next - all good, full selection of props means we won't have to see Deadwood
    [/quote]

I can't see Cuthbo in the side. I don't know how Des can drop Rose the way he's going and I don't think Kingy will drop off either. Plus Des seems to hate Cuthburtsons crazy offloads.

15. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    So that's how he stays in 1st grade.................

16. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I can't see Cuthbo in the side. I don't know how Des can drop Rose the way he's going and I don't think Kingy will drop off either. Plus Des seems to hate Cuthburtsons crazy offloads.
    [/quote]

Hall