Princess MotM...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty good start to his Origin career so far, 11 tackles with no misses in short game time. 4 hit ups for 25m, doesn't sound a lot but compares with all the other front rowers so far outside of Scott

Shillington was best forward out of the two packs.  Hopefully he's done a rib or something. 

I am one of the biggest baggers of Jason King, and I thought he would get smashed tonight. I have to eat my words, in my opinion he played one of the best games I can remeber seeing the man play. He took that hit from Shillington (I think) and got straight back in the action. If he can bring some of what he did tonight back to Manly then I would be very happy.

He got smashed in that hit close to the line and to his credit got straight back up.

Best of the props. Lara was woeful too

There is potential in this nsw team they just need to tweak it

Agree Dan there were some good signs, INO we need;

Gasiner (or someone at right centre) - Scott just wont win us game there
5/8 - if Barrett retires we need to find someone maybe Carney
The rest of the backs OK, except Morris but he is fast and can score tries
Fowards/Bench - not sure about Snowden/King/Lewis but Tom LL, Mannah, Gallebn, Bird, Choc all went well.

A good base to build on

I always thought that Josh Morris was better than Brett. It is just that Brett plays for a more consistent team. If Josh Morris isn't a better player than Beau Ryan then I'm not here.

You are right Wheel

If Lyon or Jennings got the ball Scott did last night, they would have created points. Felt sorry for Gordon on debut outside a bloke who has no attack

That team is pretty close to where it should be. I feel with Carney and Pearce having a full year together in the halves they will get the 6 and 7, Lyon or Gasnier to replace Scott, was very happy with the new front rowers and I think the rotation of Lahs, Bird, Watmough, Gallen and Lewis is a very good one

Just to add to that last bit, Ennis shouldn't be near the side, I just can't see why he is rated so high, Farah is a better player in every aspect

Also, Kurt Gidley had a blinder last night, about bloody time. I could even live with him in the 9 over Ennis

Maybe losing the captaincy was a good thing for him i.e. the pressure was off and he was able to just concentrate on his own game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6