Princess Harry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cant join the Army and then whinge you may be in danger if you go to war.
You don't tell every terrorist in the middle east where the 3rd in the line to the throne might be in the army either.

I don't care about the British Monarchy and the quicker we in this country are rid of them as irrelevant heads of our state the better.

I find it interesting that it's just assumed that it was the monarchy pulling strings for him. I agree with Fro: this isn't the first time royalty has been in a position to go to war, so why is it assumed that the royals stopped him from going?

As far as I'm concerned it was more the government than anything: there would have been an absolute ****storm if Harry was captured and it would have been very easy to point fingers at 10 Downing Street. Blair has already been screwed 'royally' (no pun intended) by the war and I think this is just more arse covering that we've all come to expect from politicians.

I don't consider myself a monarchist by any stretch of the imagination but I do believe that the Windsors have a reason to be loyal to Britain, obviously, and I do not believe that they would try and pull Harry out. What I think I'm trying to say is that they understand that sometimes they need to lead and show that they are willing to protect the country over themselves.

Not that they should be in Iraq in the first place :)

[quote author=earl]
Cant join the Army and then whinge you may be in danger if you go to war.
You don't tell every terrorist in the middle east where the 3rd in the line to the throne might be in the army either.

I don't care about the British Monarchy and the quicker we in this country are rid of them as irrelevant heads of our state the better.

[/quote]
I agree on that point CW, pretty dumb to reveal where he will be stationed at before he even leaves .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4