1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride in the Sea Eagles

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyfan76, Aug 24, 2013.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    In looking at season 2013 my pride in the Sea Eagles just continues to grow. We are well on the way to another final series and have been in the top four for most of the season but some perspective is always a good thing.
    Parra - trouble signings/ sackings. 16 wins in their last 3 seasons.
    Tigers - Bunji & Braith. Balmain broke and the board all over the shop
    Dragons - well they finally got rid of Soward but have to sign sacked misfits ( albeit Dugan can play a bit).
    Warriors - the very definition of a hot n cold team 90 offloads and 95 errors a game
    Cowboys - biggest disapointment of the year. waste of talent coach sacked mid season
    Broncos - terrible organisation but check out this thread for a laugh: http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-broncos-talk/21845-sack-griffin-how-about-sack-thaiday.html
    Raiders - sacked coach, by the players no less. must be a ACT thing.
    Panthers - poor Panfars fans, the five year plan was needed but the what ifs would suck.
    Titans - tried to steal Lyon to their cash strapped club lose this week and they might miss the finals.

That is only the bottom half of the competition, you don't even have to think about the Sharkies, Dogs, and the rest of the rabble that is the "contenders this year. Sure Manly is hated but why wouldn't they hate us? We just roll along with our dignity and success worn proudly on our Manly Chesty bonds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daddycool08

Daddycool08 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4
    Yes - to carry on the Sharks have allegedly been making payments to players and are in the middle of a doping scandal.

Melbourne Can(t)berra and dogs - have previous salary cap issues with Cantberra and Melbourne winning GF's with salary cap rorts. (I know we are over the cap by $85k but that appears to be mostly TRex's contract payment this year.)

Souths go the squirrel grip I wonder if they train to do that?

Newcastle still has a hold-over of the drugs scandal.

And lastly the administration - the men in pink etc all well-meaning armatures that have the passion but seem to be in over heir depth.

It's great to be a Manly fan and that is why they hate us so. But of course we don't care.:p

3. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
    Good post manlyfan76

4. Average bull

Average bull Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Being hated is not all its cracked up to be ...

5. manlyfan76

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    It takes a lot of energy to hate.:-/

• Like Like x 1
  6. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Don't be a sook AB. I like you! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Average bull

Average bull Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Haha , thx moz that makes two of us :)

8. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    That is just hilarious. Turning very nasty over there it's so good to see.

9. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    When they named Thaiday as Captain I couldn't believe it.
    Parker spends 80mins busting his arse and Thaiday's only input in the game is being 3rd man into everything.

10. manlyfan76

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    It's great to see. I had a flick through some of the threads and its good for a laugh, so many pages on the sack Griffen thread. sheesh.