Price of General Admission

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had to pay my two boys in when they made their first pilgrimage.

If kids under 12 are free I'll certainly be making at least one trip with them next year. It's not a bad incentive Ryan...........

yeah as i suspected. At the start of season 2005 they announced that kids were no longer getting in free! There was also a reduction on footy passes of some sort from memory

See Manlyone - because you were (as usual) in such a rush to bitch about me, you failed to get your facts straight...

LoL

Check......Mate......

Hurstville ---- LoL X 2

oh and one of the kids i took was under 7

Bugger families !
I have no real job, gas guzzler car, disgraceful toxin intake, live on the Northern Beaches & go to as many games as I can. Talk about hitting the battlers hard.

you could always cut your hair and get a job....hippy

I didn't go to the early season games (trust me its too packed to take a 3 and 6 year old by yourself) but I took 3 kids from my sons U6 footy team to the Cowboys game and my son to the Warriors game and they all got in for free.

must have been the later season ones, matabel took his kids to thepenrith game and paid there, perhaps later they changed it to under 5 or something like that, but yeah, it wont be free next year either

Sounds like the kids with Manlyone may have used junior league passes. That would explain it. We also had nieces and nephews under ten with us this year that had to pay $10.

The kids I took didn't use juniour league passes ..... however the games I mentioned were the last 2 home games - perhaps the earlier poster who said at the start of the year you had to pay but then they changed it mid year was correct?

I swear I am not making this up!

it would have been later than half way through. proabably just for the last 2 games or something because as alte as the cowboys game they were still charging. We do believe you manlyone, it sjust that it was named as the policy for season 2005

GA was only $18.00 at Canberra Stadium, a state of the art stadium. Parra was $17.00 from memory. Too expensive I say for the facilities and service you receive at the Eagles Nest.

I had to pay for my kids this year and it was $10 a pop. The MSE website says that Kids cost $12 per game for next year. It is an expensive day out though a family ticket costs $48. Happy to pay though as the profits go to Manly and keep my team alive.

Time for the council to look at ground improvements though. When are the lights coming? When do we get Friday night games?

The lights are expected to be in place for next season.

Providing the surrounding NIMBYS are put in their box and shut up.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7