Preston Campbel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Dont know if it has been mentioned already, or if you all already know but Preston is the first player to sign with the Gold Coast for 2007.

I can't wait to see carara stadium after its 10 million re furbish and upgrade. They will be a good side with a big town to support them. The GC is here to stay this time and its great for footie.

He's a fantastic all-rounder, scoring a try every 2 games and a swag of goals. He will be almost 30 when he becomes captain of GC so I thought they were taking a slight risk naming him for that role. All the same - best wishes to the new franchise and Manly to beat them for the next 10 years!

The stadium won't be at Cararra and they are building in somewhere else - I thought anyway

I have heard that should the Gold Coast get the gig, the GC government had promised a 10 million grant to upgrade Cararra. But, you guys could be correct. Im not sure about Robina though, thats an odd place to put it? Though I suppose no odder than Carra.

Due to be built at Robina just near a stadium. I think they will play their first year at Cararra.

Good move and they should never have been taken away to placate the Super Greed parties (esp Broncos) in the peace talks.

That's what I meant - should be station not stadium!!!

Frizzled brain for Friday.

Thought thats what you meant CW, Just didnt feel like sticking the knife in so tried a subtle correction 8) 8)

they'll get Bailey, not sure about Priddis and not Jamie Lyon

They'll also get Brian Carney

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4