Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to hear that work shall commence immediately (after last home game 2015) on upgrading Brookie to 35,000 capacity.

$30 million upgrade; $10 mill from each of the Federal & State govts + final 1/3 from private investors.

Zorba's signed a lucrative underwear sponsor.

And we're in serious negotiations with big George.

cava2323 said:
Something was mentioned on BSB today about a senior player leaving. Hopefully just the usual dribble..

A caller signed off with "a well known Manly player will be gone within two weeks, but it's not the ones that have been mentioned previously".
Maybe not word for word but pretty close from memory, (hey I was doing the kids' lunches so it was rush hour, okay! )
TK asked him who, as it was just a rumour, the caller declined but TK pushed him again and said tell our producer off air to which he agreed.
Time will tell.
My guess and I hope I'm wrong....Wolfy??

I highly doubt this has anything to do with the press conference tomorrow.

Its an announcement that Gifty has signed with the Vermin. Its part of the clubs plan to totally stick it up the media after all the crap this year.

No? Ok.

"A well known Manly player will be gone within two weeks, but it's not the ones that have been mentioned previously". That leaves out Snake, Skivy, DCE and Foz as they've all been mentioned at one time or another. I can't see any more of our forwards going, nor Killer. Most of our other backs (Peta, Jorge, Cheyse, Gutho, Tom T) are all signed up. My only conclusion is Wolfy might be off to the ESL or some other NRL club.

Or have we re-signed Ben Farrar and/or Chris Bailey.....

If it were about a player it would have to be someone big - I think you would only do a press release for a player like Wolfie.

A conference is about a significant announcement, though we will probably be underwhelmed once we find out.

Mark from Brisbane said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Zorb has convinced his mate des to break his contract at the dogs & return to manly next year.

Yep that would do me as well!!

But a number on here would be happy no doubt
Yep I'd be over the moon.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Look do you people want a premiership or not.

I definitely want to win a Premiership, but there are other more honourable ways to do it like cheating the cap, bribing referees etc etc.

Bringing back Ha$$ler is a bridge too far.

Bandit said:
I'd love to hear that work shall commence immediately (after last home game 2015) on upgrading Brookie to 35,000 capacity.

$30 million upgrade; $10 mill from each of the Federal & State govts + final 1/3 from private investors.

10 Mil from Hugh Jackman.

QUESTION from Andrew:

Will Jamie Buhrer be fit for start of season ?

A: Buhrer (ACL) and Jorge Taufua (shoulder) are both hoping to be fit for Rd 1 but could be delayed. Both will be back by Rd 3 at the latest.

They are hopeful of bringing Craig Field back to the club in some capacity if he gets off the murder charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4