Press Conference No Show!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
What a hide! I mean Bellyache was so upset he could not even front the press conference last night.
What planet are these guys on? Claiming to be victims of ref inconsistency.
Seriously watching the game and way Melbourne play they always push the limits of decency! That lifting tactic was a disgrace.
Someone needs to put Bellyache in his place!

I hope we get to play these guys in the finals!

Yeah classic egotist that bloke.

He should've fronted to say, " We were lucky to steal that! "
AND, "Sorry for all the lifting tackles..."

Will be remembered by most fair-minded fans as overseeing a rorting, cheating, corrupted football entity.

End of.

Agree Red Pill, someone does need to put Bellyache in his place...!

He is a cheating scum bag and his dangerous coaching tactics need to be stopped and he seriously needs to be stood down.

The NRL are a joke and the purple scum just laugh in their face, getting away with far too much, it is a disgrace.

Eagleheart said:
Agree Red Pill, someone does need to put Bellyache in his place...!

I second that. Bellyache doesn't just need a chill pill - he should be banished with a bottle of them!

All part of the Storm tactic of taking the highlight off his tactics and back onto him...You watch nothing happen Slater and Smith. Melbourne are always the victim in his cheating, scumbag eyes.

Weren't Bellamy and Stuart the two coaches who declined to attend the compulsory NRL coaches conference a week or two ago? Maybe he is above the rules that apply to other coaches.
(I excuse Ricky because I don't think he qualifies as a coach these days)

Really I think he wasnt there cause of the amount of lifting in tackles that happened throughout the game, starting in the very first tackle. With so many in the game starting to think thats how they are coached and if so its time for the NRL to step in.
I really thought stopping the lift was supposed to be a priority now and even tho only Symonds ended on his head why would you want to put so many others in that position, you only need 1 defender to make a mistake let go or something to see another ugly injury.
The wrestling that they have bought into the game has been bad enough, but if this is the newest thing to get them an advantage its just flat out dangerous.

But he seems so relaxed all the time lol.

Craig telling his Wife how he wants his eggs cooked in the morning. They installed a spit screen halfway down the table. Big guy in the background gets what Craig says is inedible.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2