Prepare to be rubbed out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would be very surprised if manly dont already have Geoff bellew going through the situtation with a fine tooth comb. Only thing is presiedents mean nothing to the nrl they make the rules up as they go

one of the problems with bellew is that even if he is successful and he does a great job is that McCallum said that the NRL can add anything to what the panel dishes out under the "disrepute" banner.That means the evil Gallop has the reins here.as such a light sentence will just be topped up to what he wants.makes you wonder why they will bother with the whole sideshow at all.

susan said:
one of the problems with bellew is that even if he is successful and he does a great job is that McCallum said that the NRL can add anything to what the panel dishes out under the "disrepute" banner.That means the evil Gallop has the reins here.as such a light sentence will just be topped up to what he wants.makes you wonder why they will bother with the whole sideshow at all.

Because Gallop can put his stamp all over this but not have to take any of the blame. He'll just deflect it all towards the judiciary and say he had nothing to do with the suspensions. It's his modus operandie and has been all through his tenure. He is the archetypical NEWS ltd lawyer weasel.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6