Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mornin'

My premium m'ship expires in April but as of yesterday I get this pop up:

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

Can it be stopped? Or is it like batman?

(besides turning off adblocker for this site.)

I dunno

I want a waffle.

woah you shouldn't be getting that just for having it installed. Let me see what is going on there.

Mornin'

My premium m'ship expires in April but as of yesterday I get this pop up:

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

Can it be stopped? Or is it like batman?

(besides turning off adblocker for this site.)

I dunno

I want a waffle.
If you can
bear.gif
with me for a while I am looking at the code to try and exclude premium members from the warning

@globaleagle should be gone now mate, thank you for letting me know, i hate having these issues and finding them months later, would rather get them resolved immediately

Renewed today Dan. Any issues let me know. May have forgotten a reference if it was needed.

Renewed today Dan. Any issues let me know. May have forgotten a reference if it was needed.
Did not all upgrade properly for you and switch your ads back off?

Did not all upgrade properly for you and switch your ads back off?
Lol my bad. Didn't even notice I had any ads if they were there. Just read the email and renewed. No ads though. Thanks Dan.

Cheers mate, it's all automated now, pretty cool

Cheers mate, it's all automated now, pretty cool
@Dan I am a longtime forum lurker but first time tipping comp player in 2016. I also had an impulse to up buy to an annual premium subscription but found it annoying I had to make two transactions rather than add both to my (one) cart. I did it anyway but would be nice to do it in one go. Is this possible or did I screw up? One cart two items would be great and might raise more $$! UTS

@Dan I am a longtime forum lurker but first time tipping comp player in 2016. I also had an impulse to up buy to an annual premium subscription but found it annoying I had to make two transactions rather than add both to my (one) cart. I did it anyway but would be nice to do it in one go. Is this possible or did I screw up? One cart two items would be great and might raise more $$! UTS
I will look into it and see what I can put together

@Dan

I've started getting advertisments along the bottom ( IOS ) on the app.

Also seem to have an issue with the back button, every time I use it a safari page pops up that seems to be Twitter related ( as in the URL) but otherwise the page is blank, I can screenshot if you wish.

Cheers buddy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4