Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm where are the ads you are seeing they should all have the user group check and you are listed as premium member until April

All good Dan. Seems to have been rectified. I was getting Russian bride ads.

Hi Dan. I'm getting ads. Is my premium expired? Maybe I need to adjust something?

I'll check after I finish feeding archie.

Hi Dan. I'm getting ads. Is my premium expired? Maybe I need to adjust something?

You are listed as a premium members so you shouldn't be seeing adverts.
What pages are you seeing ads on and where on the page are they?

You are listed as a premium members so you shouldn't be seeing adverts.
What pages are you seeing ads on and where on the page are they?
Cheers Dan. Ads are all over the place including the top of the first page. I've done a recent flash player update for Safari so I think it might be linked to that?

Ca
Cheers Dan. Ads are all over the place including the top of the first page. I've done a recent flash player update for Safari so I think it might be linked to that?
can you please screen shot the page for me so I can tell you if they are our ads or something else?

I gave myself the same permissions as you and didnt see ads (I don't give myself premium membership so I normally see them)

Ca

can you please screen shot the page for me so I can tell you if they are our ads or something else?

I gave myself the same permissions as you and didnt see ads (I don't give myself premium membership so I normally see them)
Will do Dan. Out and about but when home online I'll grab a shot. Cheers.

@Dan Just letting you know advertisements have started reappearing, my assumption is I need to pay another years membership to eliminate these???

Interesting. I will re-check your permissions. I know they are showing in the conversations/PM but I am trying to resolve that now

Hi Mate,

Should be fixed now. I will send out a reminder (it should be automated now, but will make sure i try and send one out too

Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6