Premiership betting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Wide open. On yesterday's form we are way under the odds. I guess the only thing stopping the Dogs being $2.50 are doubts about Noddy playing.

BULLDOGS  $5.00
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA  $5.00 
MANLY  $5.50   
MELBOURNE  $6.00   
PARRAMATTA  $6.00
BRISBANE  $9.00 
GOLD COAST  $9.00

You would be happy atm if you wanted to put money on the Titans!!

Not saying that I would though. Can't workout why we are only $5.50 either

Fro link said:
I wouldnt back Melbourne with someone elses money.

Mind you we aren't much better :(

Agree Fro i wouldn't back the love Child's even with your money neither any other team for that matter.

Go Manly

We have the troops to go all the way.  Just what is holding us back is the question. 

I think the market is spot on.

Saints have lost their past 3 and history shows they have a habit of choking on the big stage.

Dogs are a strong team, but not brilliant and are definitely beatable. If they lose Kimmorley expect them to blow out even further.

We are struggling but are still capable of taking it out.

Same can be said of Melbourne.

Broncos are starting to come good. If they finish 7th and the Dragons end up 2nd, i'll be tipping the Broncos to win that one.

Titans just arent good enough.

clontaago link said:
I think the market is spot on.

Saints have lost their past 3 and history shows they have a habit of choking on the big stage.

Dogs are a strong team, but not brilliant and are definitely beatable. If they lose Kimmorley expect them to blow out even further.

We are struggling but are still capable of taking it out.

Same can be said of Melbourne.

Broncos are starting to come good. If they finish 7th and the Dragons end up 2nd, i'll be tipping the Broncos to win that one.

Titans just arent good enough.

If they were running in the fourth at Moonee Valley you would be a sure thing to pick the market

Dragons.....faltering...could even be "gone"
Bulldogs ...have lost Kimmorley for "at least a month" the TV news said tonight, they will struggle BIG TIME
Storm...are beatable, even with Inglis
Manly...hot and cold

The form teams (dare I say this) are Bronco's and Eels.

As we saw in 2008 momentum is EVERYTHING.

I don't always agree with Matabele but he may be right about the "Bali end of season tour"...departure date 21st September.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4