1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premiers T Shirts for Kids

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, Oct 5, 2011.

1. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Just wondering if anyone has seen Premiers T Shirts for kids?

MWSE and the store on Sunday only has sizes 8 or above (8 year old stuff) but I was looking for sizes for 3 to 5 year olds?\

Cheers

2. EagleEyes

EagleEyes Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree i would def by one for my 2month, 2 year and 3 year olds!

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Maybe Larissa from the club might be able to help, I know most of the local kindergartens were dressed up in Manly colours for the Grand Final plus they are the next generation of supporters.

4. mrsperko

mrsperko Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I would also look at purchasing one for my toddler who is 3 :) She loves Manly!

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Ditto...my boy won't take off his jersey and walks around the house all night saying "go manly, go, go". Don't know where he has got got this from. He was so excited to go to the manly outlet could not believe his eyes. Unfortunately there was nothing left in his size.

6. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +326 / 4
    Beware that that the sizes for the shirts are small! I bought a size 14 for my 9 year old son and it fits him quite well and he is on the skinny side for his age!!!!!!

7. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    Your mates Phillip Bell and Dolly Dunn bought up all the 3-5 year olds t-shirts.