Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Well, it looks like they are running short on stock. I ordered the Premiership maroon tee shirt for my better half and I last Monday (3/10) and also ordered the Premiership magazine, DVD and scarf last Wednesday (5/10) and today (10/10) received a package in the post today containing a Premiers cap (that I never ordered) and a letter stating that the magazine and either the scarf or shirt (the spelling is hard to read) has been placed on back order but there was no sign of the other items that I ordered.

Well, I contacted merchandise last Wednesday (12/10) afternoon by e-mail and had a return e-mail the following day requesting me to return the cap to a Reply Paid address and that when this arrives they will replace the cap with the rest of the two orders so that I will have it all delivered in one go. I still haven't received anything after yet another week.

I'm starting to get a bit disappointed with the online store. I want to help the club by buying merchandise through the club's online store but I have had a heap of money that has been charged to my credit card as completed transactions and only have the scarf to show for it.

Hopefully now (as @[Larissa] has just announced today) that the Official Premiership Magazine has arrived in stock I may see my order completed. Fingers crossed :s

Hey Jethro,

Just to let you know Team Membership will be sending the mags out so these will be sent on their own without any other merch.

If you need me to follow anything up for you with the store drop me a PM and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Cheers,

Larissa

Anyone know when they will have more of the white Premiers T Shirts and Premiers car stickers?

Larissa said:
Hey Jethro,

Just to let you know Team Membership will be sending the mags out so these will be sent on their own without any other merch.

If you need me to follow anything up for you with the store drop me a PM and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Cheers,

Larissa

Thanks @[Larissa]. I'll give Matt and the merchandising crew time to respond to the e-mail that I sent out this afternoon before I ask you to take up your offer. Thanks again. :)

Matt was great helping me return a jersey and sending me the correct one this week, which is a gift for a 21st that I need for Saturday night.

The guy is a marvel and deserves a pay raise, and week at Hamilton Island.

Lol last yr i put an order in for shorts & got a pair of socks , i just kept them.. same goes this yr i was catergory1 member but never recieved my key with the other stuff, i just let it go.. i didnt question it or ask where it was , i was just glad that the cap was posted out to me .. ;)

Hey Larissa,

Any word on coffee mugs and/or bumper stickers being available to buy at the club website?

Would hate to buy them on eBay, then see them up for sale on the website shop soon after (which happened to me with my white premiers t-shirt).

patorick2010 said:
Hey Larissa,

Any word on coffee mugs and/or bumper stickers being available to buy at the club website?

Would hate to buy them on eBay, then see them up for sale on the website shop soon after (which happened to me with my white premiers t-shirt).

Not too sure on this one unfortunately. I'm not based in the same location at the shop so can't pop out to check.

Give the Matt Fox at the shop a call, he should be able to help you out.

If you have any trouble drop me a PM and I'll look into it for you.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I was looking to buy the framed premiership jersey from the Eagles website priced at $2195 as a one off payment. I don't have that sort of spare cash around so I did a check on the web for the same product and other places have it but are offering a 4 month lay bye.
I want to buy from the club to support them but its a bit of a dilemma when i can laybye it elsewhere. I have emailed the merchandise at MWSE to ask them if they can organise a laybye, otherwise....

I dont mind paying a bit extra with merchandise to support the club but you can only support it so much before you buy something elsewhere.

There are two essential items missing from the merchandise available: Premiers sticker (for the ute) and stubby holder (for just about everywhere)

Comander there 2 different sticker designs and 2 different stubbie holders I got them today at goodscore.

There's heaps of different stuff out there but I've been waiting on hte club to get them in before buying, but...............................they better bloody hurry up

i wish the web people would use larger images in the webstore (even actual images - surely not that hard to set up a photo shoot in the shop where everything is), you go to click on an image to enlarge (as you'd expect in any online store) and it brings up the exact same size as in the preview, why bother?. most of the items (posters / framed prints in particular) you can't even see what they look like properly, the polo has a pattern on it in the preview image that isn't on the actual polo, no wonder people are shopping elsewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4