Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The MWSE isn't listing stuff unless they actually have it in stock. Don't ask me why. And as Bob says I think the range will be expanded. Hopefully including a similar poster to 2008 that the plebs like me can afford.

Check out Geelongs 3 pages of stuff, very nicely presented too

http://www.thecatsshoponline.com.au/

bob dylan said:
Check out Geelongs 3 pages of stuff, very nicely presented too

http://www.thecatsshoponline.com.au/

I like their premiers jersey. Looks good.

Will manly do A metal type beer stein aswell? I need a new one and it would be great to get a premiers one.

For anyone looking to add one of the Sportsink posters to your collection (Those ones from 2008 with FLYING HIGH - celebration image, all the tryscorer details and pics), the details of this years one should be released by the end of the week, and available not long after. i contacted sportsink and they are just awaiting image approval from the NRL. im guessing they'll be available through the MWSE site again, pretty sure that's where i got my blockmounted one from in 08. i think the options were just the poster, blockmounted or framed. 08 one looks great so hopefully this one is just as good.

Gotta say I am disappointed in the quality of some of these items.

Premiers Polo is average quality at best.

The cap is also ordinary.

The T-Shirts are pretty good though.

i agree on the polo, particularly for the premium price they are charging.
If going to run off merchandise as fast as you can, on as cheap a quality material as you can source, at least let the selling price reflect that. i'm glad i didn't buy it online, because when i saw it in the flesh i was very disappointed.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MANLY-SEA-EAGLES-2011-NRL-PREMIERS-JERSEY-LARGE-AUSSIE-MADE-FREE-KEY-RING-/370550717320?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item56468b3b88

real pics of the 2011 Premiers jersey.

I must say i prefer the normal 2011 jersey, bit too much happening for me.

$110 delivered for the 2011 Kaspersky regular season jersey at goodscore.

bob dylan said:
Gotta say I am disappointed in the quality of some of these items.

Premiers Polo is average quality at best.

The cap is also ordinary.

The T-Shirts are pretty good though.

totally agree about the quality...i have Reebok gear that i have worn to death and is still in great nick and i have ISC stuff that has started to come apart after a couple of washes.

Got my premiers jersey far earlier than expected. It looks great. ISC had a rep for lower quality garments so I hope it's reasonably durable.

Not my choosing but I got Choc's number, 11, on the jersey.

Pittwater Legend said:
Got my premiers jersey far earlier than expected. It looks great. ISC had a rep for lower quality garments so I hope it's reasonably durable.

Not my choosing but I got Choc's number, 11, on the jersey.

Was yours posted from the Sea Eagles store???

The sizing is different the small isn't as small as it was in the penn health jersey earlier this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7