Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got my DVD yesterday. The premiers jersey must be walking out the door, I got a letter saying it'll be posted out at a later date due to not having any

ManlyBacker said:
I went to buy the white Premier tees size L and they only have XXL and XXXL. Any plans @[Larissa] for another run? Thanks.

Sorry to push Larissa, but any word on these? I need to let a few people know. Thanks.

ManlyBacker said:
ManlyBacker said:
I went to buy the white Premier tees size L and they only have XXL and XXXL. Any plans @[Larissa] for another run? Thanks.

Sorry to push Larissa, but any word on these? I need to let a few people know. Thanks.

Just asked the shop, will let you know asap.

Go Manly!

Larissa

my old man bought 4 premiers whit t shirts (one for me :) ) from the local footy shop in country nsw. the owner said everything he gets in is running out the door including the 5 framed signed jerseys at 1300 a pop.

Looking forward to the Season Highlights DVD. What I would love to see (but I'm sure its unlikely) is a Highlights Package for 2009/2010/2011 including every try from every game from the 2009 WCC to the 2011 GF (and stop it right there!).

It really felt like this Premiership was one 3 year long effort and with all the young players coming through to establish themselves, each game over that period was like a stepping stone on the road to victory.

Normally I don't ever want to watch replays of games we lose but I reckon it would make for great viewing and a bit of an emotional roller coaster with the guaranteed feel good ending to look forward too.

Either that or a Hollywood Movie?

Anybody else notice that on the maroon Premiers t-shirt Matai's name is spelt with 2 t's instead of 1?? Pretty bad mistake i say even if it may be NRL who have done the shirts (The club supplied the names i imagine) Also why are their so many names of NSW Cup players who haven't played in First grade this year or at all on the Premiers t-shirts? Not a big deal but find it a bit weird that they put players on the shirts( i presume the others too, haven't got my Premiers Kaspersky jersey yet) who haven't played in the the team at all during the year. Some might say it's making a big deal out of nothing but i surprised by the basic error

The mistake should only have appeared in the first batch of tee's. The error was picked up and fixed.

The extended team list was featured because the football department wanted to acknowledge the contribution of all players to our premiership success. They felt it would not be right to make ommissions.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
The extended team list was featured because the football department wanted to acknowledge the contribution of all players to our premiership success. They felt it would not be right to make ommissions.

Go Manly!

Larissa

sounds fair enough to me, ordering my jersey tonight

bob dylan said:
Just ordered a premiers Jersey and was told they have them in stock.

I thought this was a pre order.

Can anyone confirm this is correct.

Despite me ringing them to confirm my order was for the new Premiers Jersey they still sent me the ordinary Kaspersky jersey.

Hi Larissa.

Why are members no longer able to get a discount on the premiers merchandise. This seems a bit unfair. I want to buy a jersey from the club but feel a bit cheated that I cant get my members discount.

Larissa said:
The mistake should only have appeared in the first batch of tee's. The error was picked up and fixed.

Go Manly!

Larissa

and more merch sales to those family members! :)

Brookiecanman said:
Hi Larissa.

Why are members no longer able to get a discount on the premiers merchandise. This seems a bit unfair. I want to buy a jersey from the club but feel a bit cheated that I cant get my members discount.

Not sure what you've done, but I got the members discount when I bought my swag.

Can anyone explain why there is a larger array of premiership goodies available online at goodscore than on the club website?

I'd much rather do all my purchasing directly from the club but they don't have as large a range

Exactly what I was coming in to say as well, just flicking through RLW and there is a lot more stuff on offer in there than what we have at the official Manly store

The store might get more stuff listed, a lot of this stuff hasnt hit the shops yet and is just being circulated now.

Probably another 2 weeks before everything becomes available.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2