Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
yes well done Larissa too bad your job has become that more difficult because of the ineptness that has happened, I dont expect you to respond to this either
you really are a godsend to the club

Thanks. Main thing is we stick together. The Sea Eagles incredible fans are what makes our Club so great. If any of you need anything please feel free to get in touch.

Had any approaches from mr Greenburg yet Larissa?

Larissa said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
yes well done Larissa too bad your job has become that more difficult because of the ineptness that has happened, I dont expect you to respond to this either
you really are a godsend to the club

Thanks. Main thing is we stick together. The Sea Eagles incredible fans are what makes our Club so great. If any of you need anything please feel free to get in touch.

Can you please arrange for Des to coach us in 2013?:D

So what is everyone getting.

So far i have, or have ordered.

2 x maroon premier Tees
2 x white premier tees
1 x Premiers Jersey (ordered)
1 x Premiers cap
1 x Premiers Polo
1 x Premiers Hoodie
1 x Framed Premiers Medallion Picture
2 x Coffee Mugs
1 x Beer Stien
1 x Premiers DVD pack
1 x Premiers Flag

bob dylan said:

2 x maroon premier Tees
2 x white premier tees
1 x Premiers cap
1 x Premiers Polo
1 x Premiers Hoodie
2 x Coffee Mugs
1 x Beer Stien
1 x Premiers DVD pack
1 x Premiers Flag

So far I have ordered -

I plan on ordering -

Thanks Larissa. I also noticed that the Official 2011 Premiership Souvenir Magazine is supposed to be $15 for Members but is showing as $18 on the online store.

If I need Manly gear,I'll get it where it's cheapest.Goodscore,sea eagles,ebay-no more sending my $$ exclusively to the sea eagles,for it to be squandered on in-fighting!

ayjay007 said:
If I need Manly gear,I'll get it where it's cheapest.Goodscore,sea eagles,ebay-no more sending my $$ exclusively to the sea eagles,for it to be squandered on in-fighting!

With the shambles that seems to be the Sea Eagle store at the moment I will be doing the same.

I rang last Wednesday and ordered a Premiers jersey and was told they have heaps in stock and one would be posted to me soon, which I know is not the case because they were not manufactured at the time.

fortynil said:
Larissa - Will there be a premiers ball like the 2008 one? I really like that ball

I'll have to check that out with the boys at the shop. Stay tuned.

ManlyBacker said:
Thanks Larissa. I also noticed that the Official 2011 Premiership Souvenir Magazine is supposed to be $15 for Members but is showing as $18 on the online store.

That's definitely not right. I'll get it fixed asap.

fortynil said:
Larissa - Will there be a premiers ball like the 2008 one? I really like that ball

Update: there will be a premiers ball, however its not due for delivery till the end of the year.

ManlyBacker said:

That happened to me as well, even after I entered in my m'ship number in the delivery section as requested.

I see Larissa posted she'll fix it but i've already ordered it - ah well tis only 3 bucks. (maybe they'll send me a premiers jersey as compensation! )

bob dylan said:

2 x maroon premier Tees
2 x white premier tees
1 x Premiers cap
1 x Premiers Polo
1 x Premiers Hoodie
2 x Coffee Mugs
1 x Beer Stien1 x Premiers DVD pack
1 x Premiers Flag

Hey Bob where did you get the stien from?

I plan on taking a trip to the Manly store soon with my mum to shop up big for Christmas presents! and I know my friends are planning on getting me premiers merch so I can't wait!

Funny note - I got my premiers shirt on Thursday and have already worn it more than I wore my 08 one! I gotta remind everyone we are PREMIERS.

I sent an email to the shop last week but no reply as yet

Is quite a bit of stuff I want to be getting, but the main thing is the Victory Pack. Ideally want to hold off until that comes out because I get stung $25 delivery every time so only want to pay that much once. Hopefully the stock levels hold until then, keen on the Jersey, White T and the Hoodie in particular

Renewed my membership over the weekend and added the magazine to that, hopefully don't have to wait too long for it

Well, it looks like they are running short on stock. I ordered the Premiership maroon tee shirt for my better half and I last Monday and also ordered the Premiership magazine, DVD and scarf last Wednesday and today received a package in the post today containing a Premiers cap (that I never ordered) and a letter stating that the magazine and either the scarf or shirt (the spelling is hard to read) has been placed on back order but there was no sign of the other items that I ordered.

Im going broke

So far

1 Premiership Jersey
2 Premiership Tshirts
6 GF T shirts
1 Premiership Hoodie
2 Cases of Tooheys New GF beer

Not to mention Gameday stuff

Flag
Clapper
2 GF Shirts
Crazy Hair
Tattoos
George Badge
Im sure there was more, and I tell you what, Every part of it is worth it

Jeez thats poor Jethro

I understand that they would be flat out at the moment, but working in dispatch myself, the boss wouldn't be impressed with that

Kiwi Eagle said:

Is quite a bit of stuff I want to be getting, but the main thing is the Victory Pack. Ideally want to hold off until that comes out because I get stung $25 delivery every time so only want to pay that much once. Hopefully the stock levels hold until then, keen on the Jersey, White T and the Hoodie in particular

Renewed my membership over the weekend and added the magazine to that, hopefully don't have to wait too long for it

Just putting the final touches on the magazine this week.

We should have them delivered to us by the end of October.

Larissa said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Thanx Larissa. Will that be sent out on its own, or will I have to wait for the member pack to arrive before I see it ?

Cambo said:
I wanna know why the club is only selling up 3xl when goodscore are selling 7xl. Makes it hard to give the club cash.

Hi Cam,

Had a chat to the boys in the shop today regarding ordering larger sizes on the Premiership tee.

Unfortunately our supplier requires a minimum order of 500 tee's. This is the reason we cant stock the larger sizes.

Really sorry i cant be more help on this one.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Kiwi Eagle said:
Larissa said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Thanx Larissa. Will that be sent out on its own, or will I have to wait for the member pack to arrive before I see it ?

Magazine's will be fulfilled separately from memberships.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6