Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ssar said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
2011PremiersJerseySPEC.jpg

Ooooh, that jersey DOES look good.

Love it. I'll wait for a few more goodies to show up like a bar runner and I'm going shopping.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Is the premiers 2011 scarf out yet does anyone know.

Saw them on the online shop.

I was just on goodscore and they have the jersey for $170.

The pokie gods were generous to me late Sunday night, just to top off an excellent day, so I guess I can justify getting one of those jerseys.

Just ordered a premiers Jersey and was told they have them in stock.

I thought this was a pre order.

Can anyone confirm this is correct.

The premiers jersey has now been taken off the website. Was their only a limited run of them?

Phoenix said:
The premiers jersey has now been taken off the website. Was their only a limited run of them?

Try goodscore. They are only $170. Hopefully they have some

Phoenix said:

Hey pheonix, I went to order one and noticed that too, so I panicked and rang them and ordered one, they said it will take 2 weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but why would u purchase the premiers jersey at another store not owned by manly. We are making a loss each year so why support another business and give them profits that you intend to go to the club. Sic would probably sell the jersey to Peter wynns or good store for @ $80 they then put their 100% on it and keep the profit why wouldn't u pay $2 extra if u are a member and see all of that money go to the club. Just my 2 cents and I know where my money will be heading.

Very disappointing that the jersey is no longer listed. It was a beauty.

The website listed that they were taking orders from the 2nd to 15th of this month so like some others I thought it was going to be pre-order.

2830 Eagle said:
Phoenix said:

Hey pheonix, I went to order one and noticed that too, so I panicked and rang them and ordered one, they said it will take 2 weeks.

Lombi & pittwater try calling?

Brewski said:
What is the writing on the jersey?

From the MWSE Shop website yesterday:

"limited and special 2011 Premiers jersey.
The chest badges, date, teams playing and the score will be embroidered on the jersey.
Also includes the MWSE players names below the Kaspersky Sponsor logo.
Orders taken 02/10/2011 to 15/10/2011"

I'm only guessing, but I imagine that the genuine limited Premiers jersey would only be available through the MWSE website or via phoning/emailing them (or perhaps placing an order in person at the shop opposite the Leagues Club).

Any other "MWSE Premiers jersey" from Peter Wynns, Rebel Sports, Goodscore etc. would either be an imitation, or something different, or perhaps from genuine products ordered by them through the MWSE shop etc. anyway.

It's probably been temporarily taken off the MWSE shop site due to some website or order processing issues and I imagine they are still able to take orders at least until 15/10/2011 etc.

One of my Manly-supporting mates is real keen on one, to get framed probably.
Personally I'm undecided as, whilst it does look damn good; it's not cheap, I like my centrebet free promo one from this season, and I have real trouble paying for something with "Telstra" on it.

The jersey is exactly the same as website shop. As for the scarf, it just looks like manly premiers 2011

Says this at the bottom as well.

Delivery from Mid/Late October. Manly Sea Eagles 2011 Premiers Adults Guernsey XL. By purchasing this product not only are you showing your support to your team, you're supporting them financially with money going to your club from each purchase!.

dowdz said:
The jersey is exactly the same as website shop.

Says this at the bottom as well.

Delivery from Mid/Late October. Manly Sea Eagles 2011 Premiers Adults Guernsey XL. By purchasing this product not only are you showing your support to your team, you're supporting them financially with money going to your club from each purchase!.

[attachment=184]

this is the pic

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8