Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-list.asp?pc=35

bob dylan said:
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-list.asp?pc=35

The Jersey is a must have.

GODDAMMIT!!!

That jersey is pure gold. I can't afford it. Don't do this to me!!!!

I can't think of any other team doing a jersey like this, that is awesome. Time to do some begging

Cant believe they got the DVD out already good work, yeh that jersey is too good to ignore i hope they have plenty in stock..

Looks like may wallet is going to be few hundred dollars lighter

I doubt its open today public holiday , would you work today after lastnight..
Try the MWSE site order it online..

2011PremTeeMaroonClassic.jpg

2011PremiersJerseySPEC.jpg

supersoniceagle said:
Is the white t-shirt available anywhere?

Only for kids as far as I can see on the MWSE online store.

Jethro said:
supersoniceagle said:
Is the white t-shirt available anywhere?

Only for kids as far as I can see on the MWSE online store.

I'll lob in there today or tomorrow will ask them about it and let you know. And sometimes there's stuff there in the shop that doesn't seem to be on the website....nothing like fronting up in person if u can

Hopefully this GF win makes the club a fortune and more able to retain Des longterm, spend on under 20s etc....and to hire more able efficient promotional people like Larissa :p :heart:

Wow, was going to buy the new Kaspersky Jersey today at the Store, but they only had the shirts there. A big thanks for only having the shirts available, I will definitely get one of these Jerseys

Suprised that there is no 2011 Premiers Stubbie Cooler advertised yet, I could certainly use one of them along side the 2008 Premiers Stubbie Cooler

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4