Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
Haven't seen a lot of this side.

Doesn't look like I've missed much.

Not a lot of depth there.

Questions need to be asked about Williamson's coaching ability given his record.

Look at the side we are putting on, absolutely decimated by injury, don't think even Bellamy could do a lot with the side we are putting out today

Apart from Benny Farrer, who played in the centres wearing #2, there weren't too many players pushing for a First Grade jersey.

Brad Arthur needs to spend some time with them to teach defence. They were terrible!

Farrar was actually playing 5/8 I think

A lot of the guys from this side that would push for 1st grade honours are either injured or already filling in up there, namely Hassan, Gower, Chee Kam, Sene-Lafao, Seage, Skinner, Rose

Not concerned with the results. Lower grades should be about development, not soley wins or losses. They don't have to mutuallly exclusive, but judging whether Williamson is a good coach or not should be if the blokes who get a call up to first grade can handle the job.

Blaming the coach here is foolish. Multiple injuries and suspensions has killed them. No continuity in key positions and their on field leader Liam Foran leaving late in the pre season has left them with minimal solid halves options.

No coach could perform any better considering what's happened.

Not much to cheer about but the young half back was very good, it was mentioned on tv that he is only 17, he was one of the few to play well and looks to have a well rounded game. The half in the twenty's was also only 17 and good so there's are some prospects there if we did lose DCE down the track.

Liam Foran is a fine premier league player and they are missing his on field leadership without a doubt. The halves used since aren't near his level.

Buchanan said:
Blaming the coach here is foolish.

Really, because I was judging him on his career not this game, which to be honest hasn't been a good one. I'd like to see his win percentages because they'd be less than flattering.

How did cliffy go as a coach??

Playing career has nothing at all to do with it.

Absolutely nobody could turn it on with the players that have been available.

With all the injuries Im surprised big Dean McGlinchy hasn't been selected. His size and pace would come in handy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6