Predicted 7th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From todays Telegraph Mag
these ppl have us finishing in
Slothfield 7th
Phelps 7th
Riccio miss the 8
K*nt 6th
Marsood 7th
Webster 7th
Drunken Mole 3rd
Halloran miss the 8
Ritchie miss the 8
Otto 8th
Toohey 7th
Walshaw miss the 8
Sangster 2nd
Hooper 8th
Crawley 5th
Molan 7th

The fact that K*nt and the Mole have us the highest of the lot is very strange given their intense hatred for anything maroon and white.

Anyone got a heads up to our starting 17 for round one?

The king, snake and wolf man Injuries are a closely guarded secret it would seem

Whew. Glad Gould isnt mentioned there. He'd have us at 16th again. I agree that the Titans could surprise. I have them coming in somewhere between 4th and 16th....now on average that's 10th.

joeboy said:

The king, snake and wolf man Injuries are a closely guarded secret it would seem

I dont think even 2V knows that one yet.

Predictions are just that.

Cooper Cronk does his knee in Round 1 and Melbourne are stuffed.

And yes sadly Susan the men in Pink have far far too much influence on the end result these days

joeboy said:

Read somewhere yesterday about Tooves comparing our end to last year injury wise to our start this year saying something along the lines of "we will be missing players again early this year that the team gets a lot of confidence from when they play but we just have to get on with it and get a few wins on the board"" Looks like king, gift and chee kam definitely out of contention with Brett,Jorge,Wolf in real doubt.

Given our injuries are usually far worse than they make out originally I have a feeling we will be missing plenty. We are blowing like a gale in both the premiership betting and for next Fridays clash so I guess the bookies believe that also.

Where did all these injuries come from given we havent played a full game since September. I understand Glenn Stewart's and Chee-Kan's situation because they both had ops not long ago. But what about the rest. Surely two trials cant have cost us so much in injuries

Mark from Brisbane said:
Predictions are just that.

Cooper Cronk does his knee in Round 1 and Melbourne are stuffed.

And yes sadly Susan the men in Pink have far far too much influence on the end result these days

Mark, you are right. Injuries to key players determine success, or not.
Dogs minus Barba?
Souffs minus Inglis?
Easts minus their accountant?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Last year there were 5 teams that were just a rabble , a total basketcase. Parra,Titans,Tigers,Easts,Warriors. I consider these clubs have got their houses in better order this year, they've got rid of unpopular coaches and will provide a lot harder opposition. They will take points off others where they couldn't last year. Some will fall others will rise but I consider this is going to be a lot closer competition than last year. We have to hit the ground running or we will get left in the middle of the table if we have our usual poor start to the year.

Jatz Crackers said:
I will masticate on this for a while.

better to cogitate. Less where on the molars

Bearfax said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I will masticate on this for a while.

better to cogitate. Less where on the molars

That was supposed to be wear not where. Like in Get Smart with The Claw. That's Craw not Craw.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6