Pre Season training comences 1st Nov

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just read on Foxsports that we are back under way on the 1st of November, which is less than 2 weeks away.

The rep players wont be expected to turn up until the New Year.

Tommy has had his ankle surgery, and Darcy his shoulder clean out ( the only ones that waited until the end of the season for surgery).

Due to us not figuring in the finals this year we start earlier than those in the top 8.

I'm guessing then that any of these " supposed" signings will be announced sooner rather than later OR as I suspect what we have is very close to what we finally have.

Guessing Snake and Skivy staying stopped us from signing anyone we had our eye on.

Yep, I'd say that's spot on, and with them on circa 1.2 Million that's a lot of potential extra players.

Oh well, 2017 maybe a fraction better than 2016 ( Green will help) but we are a few decent players away from being a real force again which I'd suggest will happen in 2018.

Yep, I'd say that's spot on, and with them on circa 1.2 Million that's a lot of potential extra players.

Oh well, 2017 maybe a fraction better than 2016 ( Green will help) but we are a few decent players away from being a real force again which I'd suggest will happen in 2018.
Might seem a little, ok maybe a bloody ****load strange, but I was doing an ouija board, apparently we are finishing top 8 :giggle: they always say that you can't rely on them 100% on future stuff but I hope so! :wasntme:

Agreed! I'm going to love the next few years dearly. They are character building for players and fans alike. Any fan that crumbles under the strain of the next couple of years, as hard as they may (or may not) turn out to be should stand at the back of the crowd and clap when the good times roll around again. Leave the frontline cheering and celebrating for the rock solid!! There'll be plenty of us.

GO MANLY!!!!

Agreed! I'm going to love the next few years dearly. They are character building for players and fans alike. Any fan that crumbles under the strain of the next couple of years, as hard as they may (or may not) turn out to be should stand at the back of the crowd and clap when the good times roll around again. Leave the frontline cheering and celebrating for the rock solid!! There'll be plenty of us.

GO MANLY!!!!

The good times are so sweet after a few years of tough times.

They'll come again!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7