PRE REGISTER NOW 4 GF (closes Thu arvo this week)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have just released our "Game Day Experience" for the 2011 Grand Final.

The best thing about this is there's no financial committment until AFTER we win.

You pre register (and in essence commit to do the package if we are there)....if we win, we debit your card, if we lose....nothing happens.

Hows that for a deal???

If you not on my e-mail list but would like to know more about the package e-mail me asap at [email protected] and I'll send you full details.

CLOSE OFF DATE IS THURSDAY 22ND OF SEPTEMBER

RE: PRE REGISTER NOW 2011 GRAND FINAL

The wife wants to know if she was to put pre-register
ACT NOW...on top of one of her job lists...would I bolt from the lounge, knock ppl out of the way, and throw the daughter off the computer by her hair as I did??...would it still work!!(personally I think she's exaggerating..though the girl does seem to have a mild concussion??):p

Just do it....could be a once in a lifetime opportunity (hope not but you never know what lies ahead!!)

I have been getting a heap of questions, so here's an overview of the most asked and my response's

Q.Yours is a package deal do you just sell tickets?

A.No, we are a travel company and that’s what we do, package up events as we have done throughout the year and again with the Grand Final. A ticket is included but other items are added in to cover all your needs for the day and make it as easy as possible to enjoy the day.

Q.What’s the advantage of doing your package V just buying a ticket?

A.It’s simple, we do everything for you all you have to do is arrive, and our package is a complete experience…starting from 11.00am Grand Final morning through to whenever you decide to call it a day at the Brookvale Oval “Live Site”. A ticket is just simply that, sure it’s cheaper but as the name suggests ours is a ‘Game Day Experience”.

And MOST OF ALL…no lining up next Monday, or waiting on a phone line to “try” and get a seat…we do ALL the work for you so you can sit back and relax knowing you are all sorted.

Q.What’s the Brookvale Oval Live Site?

A.Like many “Live Sites” that are set up for events like World Cup Soccer, Brookvale Oval will be converted into a massive entertainment hub, with Big Screens, Bars and people who don’t have GF tickets will be able to buy an entrance ticket. Tickets will be pre-sold for this event with only a limited number available at the gate for after the game.

Q.Are we guaranteed to get into the Brookvale Live site after the game?

A.Yes you will and whilst a small number of entrances will be sold on a come as arrive basis later that night the numbers will be strictly limited so this is a great way to guarantee you can get in, especially if we win as this will be the only place where you’ll see the players and the 2011 NRL Trophy!!

Q.Do we have to pay for the package now??

A.No, we’ll only transact the money from your credit cards on Monday morning IF we are playing in the Grand Final.

Q.Where will we be seated?

A.I don’t exactly have the bay or seat numbers at this point as my ticketing is being handled by the NRL/Ticketek but the Cat 4 included tickets are directly behind the Goal Posts and yes we’ll be in the Manly end!!

Q.And what to do now!

A. You have to pre-register your interest by Thursday lunch time, the NRL want a committment from me by 5.00pm that day, so we need the completed booking form, with your credit card details by then.

Q. What happens if we lose

A. We shred your booking form and nothing goes ahead.

Q. What happens if we win

A. By pre-registering your are committing to going and we'll just charge your credit card on Monday morning for the full package price.

This is pretty simple everyone, if you DON"T have a ticket this is an easy way to guarantee you'll get one and if you DO have a ticket you can still join in on everything else that's planned for the day.

As we have said it's a complete "Game Day Experience"...far from "just a ticket".

Don't forget everyone you only have until Thursday afternoon to pre register.

Win....and everything goes ahead
Lose....your details get shredded

If you want to guarantee being at the big game, without the hassles this is the way to go......BUT do it now!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2