Pre Game MWTS Drinks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi everyone

Those who consider themselves MWTS members (and those who'd like to be) are invited to join @Vidmar and myself for a few drinks (everything at your own expense) prior to the game in the Lyons Den bar at the Leagues Club.

We will kick off at 3.00pm (Bob has a Football Club meeting prior so may be a little late and can't be there the entire time but will get there for some of it) and conclude whenever you want to head over to the game.

It would be good to meet a few Silvertails people as well, so even if you aren't part of the MWTS pop up and say G'day.....everyone will know me so come up and feel free to introduce yourself.

Hope to see you there

Mark from Brisbane said:
Those who consider themselves MWTS members (and those who'd like to be) are invited to join @Vidmar and myself for a few drinks

In Silvertails tradition, only True Supporters are welcome :D :D :D

Brookie4eva said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Those who consider themselves MWTS members (and those who'd like to be) are invited to join @Vidmar and myself for a few drinks

In Silvertails tradition, only True Supporters are welcome :D :D :D

MWTS - Manly Warringah True Supportahs

Lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4