Pre game meeting place near Leichhardt Oval ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shaka1eye

Reserve Grader
Heading down to Sydney to watch my first live game of the year. Just wondering if there is a Manly friendly pub near the ground where like-minded Manly Supportahs hang out?

Shaka1eye said:
Heading down to Sydney to watch my first live game of the year. Just wondering if there is a Manly friendly pub near the ground where like-minded Manly Supportahs hang out?

This was posted in another thread by "Brookie4Eva" who travels with "Jono", "Wolfpack", "Bones" and the rest of the "Push it up" crew.

"Woo Hoo, I just found Orange Grove Hotel on Balmain Rd, will likely be chockers but worth a look. "

So may be worth heading there - only about an 8 - 10 min walk from the ground?

The Orange Peel is the nearest and just about the only pub nearby, it is a bit dodgy. It has a thai restaurant also

Not quite sure how Miss Kate would know anything about dodgy pubs...

Kate - is that the best bet d'you reckon for those travelling in looking for a catch-up close?

I know there are a few meeting in China Town and then getting the light rail in and will no doubt be aiming to head there.

I'm coming in on the supporters bus with a few mates...dependant upon what time we get there we'll be keen to catch up for a quick one or if we're a little later we'll head straight in and find everyone on the Hill.

MissKate said:
The Orange Peel is the nearest and just about the only pub nearby, it is a bit dodgy. It has a thai restaurant also

...a bit dodgy! That's being polite,
Safety in numbers I spose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4