power balance wrist bands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I havent really used mine for anything other that refereeing which whilst demanding doesn't really ask for much int he way of balance or high performance sports.

Play touch footy at the prison on Tuesday next week so will report back then. I have been sleeping pretty solidly but that may be due to the neighbours finally being quiet for a while and me needing plenty of sleep to catch up :)

Dan link said:
I havent really used mine for anything other that refereeing which whilst demanding doesn't really ask for much int he way of balance or high performance sports.

Play touch footy at the prison on Tuesday next week so will report back then. I have been sleeping pretty solidly but that may be due to the neighbours finally being quiet for a while and me needing plenty of sleep to catch up :)
hahahaha dan seems like the band is working  ..  stop making excuses :p

hey dan i forgot to ask you what wrist you wear it on..
left or right...
regarding the ? game of touch you have on next week, just wear a sweat band over it or a bandage taped up.. no one will see the colour then lol =)

I wear it on my right, i just chucked it on my left, but my wife told me having a purple bracelet was bad enough but ont he same side as my wedding ring was just feminine :)

As for the game of touch, I have to get screened etc going through the prison and everything checked so wont be able to tape anything down

well I am a Phillie fan so that doesn't help me

i wear it on the wrist of my weakest hand ..lol  im right handed so its on me left..;D.

lsz link said:
Touchy footy at the prison?

The longest yard?

Something like that

A good mate of mine works out there teaching in one of the workshops, he also helps out with the local footy team up here, he asked me to play on behalf of the team

I would kill for a game of touch footy (or footy!) - with the little guy i have had to put all team sport on the back burner for a while

Oz tag is a much better sport than touch footy, so once you are able to play again give that a go.

i just got meself another band  .. its a clear i been waiting all this time for my replacement lol..  when i see her dan i`ll get her to get you a clear one also & then thats it lol..

No need for for that jjai I will be right :)

CussCuss, sure tell me more

i bought one yesterday

since moving back to the coast

every saturday and sunday i walk from broadbeach to cavil ave and back (approx 8km)

im not the fastest walker for obvious reasons and generally the second day im a bit slower.

Well i walked yesterday before i bought it and it took me 2:30 hours

i then went and bought a power balance wristband and walked this morning and did the same walk in 2hours 10 mins and found i could walk at a faster pace longer.

Starting with a PT at gym this week so it will be staying on 24/7

Cambo link said:
i bought one yesterday

since moving back to the coast

every saturday and sunday i walk from broadbeach to cavil ave and back (approx 8km)

im not the fastest walker for obvious reasons and generally the second day im a bit slower.

Well i walked yesterday before i bought it and it took me 2:30 hours

i then went and bought a power balance wristband and walked this morning and did the same walk in 2hours 10 mins and found i could walk at a faster pace longer.

Starting with a PT at gym this week so it will be staying on 24/7
yeah they work  i dont care what the doomsday sayers  say, theres something  there i just dont knw what.. pity they didnt help nsw side..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6