power balance wrist bands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I got mine this morning and I swear I am already two inches longer. If it can just give me access to that Nigerian account of Supreme General Wahisi Mowabuti I can retire in comfort. ;)
j/k jjai. Everyone knows I am unbalanced.

ManlyBacker link said:
I got mine this morning and I swear I am already two inches longer. If it can just give me access to that Nigerian account of Supreme General Wahisi Mowabuti I can retire in comfort. ;)
j/k jjai. Everyone knows I am unbalanced.

lol...

I'm spewing, I ran about 35 metres (trust me thats a long sprint these days) after making a break last night only for some prick to dive and touch me within an inch of the line.

Reckon if I had of had the wrist band I would have scored.

Canteen Worker link said:
If you were relying on NSW Origin team to promote these bands, good luck to you!!! :)

smart azzz  no i wasnt .. ;D..

clons & dans bands havent even reached them yet ::)..
i wasnt trying to push i was asking if any1 had heard of them..lol..

its got nothing to do with the bands what happend to the blues.. they didnt score a point or even look competetive because there was not 1 manly player in the side  ;)..

Mine just arrived about 30 minute ago.

Very Purple and will certainly end up as Leanne's.
Progress report: I have yet to fall off my chair, so balance must be good :)

Dan link said:
Mine just arrived about 30 minute ago.

Very Purple and will certainly end up as Leanne's.
Progress report: I have yet to fall off my chair, so balance must be good :)
..  aww good dan..  about time ..yeah i know about the colour..  he still cant get any more he has orderd more but they arent arriving.. dan just colour it in..  make sure you wear tonight .. i bet you sleep good .. i did 1st night ....

jjai link said:
its got nothing to do with the bands what happend to the blues.. they didnt score a point or even look competetive because there was not 1 manly player in the side  ;)..
just been informed nsw did score i didnt know i turned the shiit off after the 65th minute lol..

will do mate.

Leanne could deal with having one anyway so if I test it and it seems to help I will just buy another and let her have the purple

clon i hope you get yours today or i will be pissed off ..  cant believe it.. over a week sent & still havent got it...  the post man probably opend the packaged up & is using it himself for a couple of weeks .. ::)

Yeah when the postie arrived today on his donkey I asked what the delay was but he couldnt understand.

Bloody Mexicans.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
1 thing seems to be established, the power bands do nothing to get the envelopes away quicker ;)

lol..  :) 
oh & i meant to ask you before about your avatar pic..  wdh  you got bellamy on it for...  :-\
if it isnt bellamy is sure looks like him..lol

No worries mate, the reason is that I hate the mongrel, and that pic was taken just after Michael Witt touched down in the 2008 finals and he had a sour, miserable look on his face. Been meaning to change it for ages but never got round to it

Will be interested to read the reports from Dan and Clon on the bands, have been thinking about looking into 1 for cricket season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6