power balance wrist bands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

any one heard of them power balance bands??

its a band  that has a hologram on either side.. but it sends electricty from the core in your stomach to the brain faster than with out having it on..its does some thing to the bodies electrolytes..
it also helps to speed up injuries when you wear it.. old ppl with bung knees put them on & after 2days they can walk up 15sets of stairs no worries.. i got 1   the only thing i found with it is i fall asleep like a baby & nothing can wake me its the best sleeps i have  a had  ..

If you belive that I have this block of land you may be interested in.........

Dan link said:
If you belive that I have this block of land you may be interested in.........

dan no S**t for that comment im, going to buy you one.. serious .. i know a golf pro who imports them  his wife works with me..  i will give you 1 mate..  theres a test  when you dont have this band on your foot lifts off the ground but once you have it on & you do the same [procedure for some reason your foot doesnt get off the ground .. he had a few tigers [players in his pro shop  the other week benji wears 1 .. google them but becareful if you buying 1 theres a few imitation about .. lol dan  next week your going to give me your address & i will post you 1 ..

I will be happy to test one. But I will go in with some healthy synicism. I play sport and have 1 test that I know I can try. If it works I will keep that block of land ha ha.

I

Dan link said:
I will be happy to test one. But I will go in with some healthy synicism. I play sport and have 1 test that I know I can try. If it works I will keep that block of land ha ha.

I

no worries dan just tell me what size theres small medium large xlarge  or xxlarge.. most normal sized ppl have medium ..  i will organise one for you... by end of next week you should have 1..

lsz link said:
Yep dan give him your address....

yeah i know mate sounds bad saying it like that ... thats the only way... but i could be at next brookie game.. 

I have a brother who swears by this band.
Would like to see mythbusters test this one out.

WAMF link said:
I have a brother who swears by this band.
Would like to see mythbusters test this one out.

i think they have wam  ages ago.. it only comes out of 1 country  & thats america.. all the other ones are imitations..

LOL.

I have a genuine Brocky Polariser to sell you if you are interested.

lol i was just like you guys..  :D.. i was sceptical about it also.. but i tried one.. affects every1 differently..

I'd like to give it a shot jjai. How much are they?

I too am sceptical. Kimmorley apparently wears one........

clontaago link said:
I'd like to give it a shot jjai. How much are they?

I too am sceptical. Kimmorley apparently wears one........

they retail for 59.95  i can get them for 50.00..  yeah no worries mate just tell me what size.. medium is usually the size most have , but they do have large & xxlarge i suppose you can put it around your ankles as well..

I have rather small girly wrists :)

They are about 16cm in circumference, with tape-measure wrapped tightly, so either small or medium would be the go, how do you get them cheaper, and I will check with the mrs but would rather pay for one to test than have you buy me one, it shouldn't be on your shoulders mate.

Dan

Dan link said:
I have rather small girly wrists :)

They are about 16cm in circumference, with tape-measure wrapped tightly, so either small or medium would be the go, how do you get them cheaper, and I will check with the mrs but would rather pay for one to test than have you buy me one, it shouldn't be on your shoulders mate.

Dan

small is 16 cm  medium is 19 large is 21  xxl is 24

next we start on colours theres clear ,white ,yellow, blue ,black..  they are all the ones i know of they probably come in pink for them girly wrist  or red also .. hahaha

i see these bands have now made their way to the nsw camp every player is wearing 1 .. lol . 

My concern here is that 16 will  be too small and tight and the next size up will be too loose, your thoughts?

Dan link said:
My concern here is that 16 will  be too small and tight and the next size up will be too loose, your thoughts?
dan me personal i would rather it be tight then loose  lmao..  nah mate i use the small one also..  i found it is tight for the 1st week but it loosens up a bit  , after a few showers .. i have the medium now  i find sometimes it falls down i have to keep pulling it up .. i wear it at work.. if you have small wrists .. i do also i take the small one over medium 1.. the only reason i have a medium one now is because  ..thats all he had when my small one broke.. im rough with them i have had 3exchanges already this medium i have now is my 4th one..im just too powerful for them.. the 1st 2 i had the hologram split lol  & the last 1 the band broke at the seam lol..  i have orderd a small & a medium colours i can get are mauve  only for the smalls & blue for medium.. why you worried for dan im shouting you one anyway.. lol  i will  have them 2morrow then you just have to tell me where you want me to post it to you..  if you have small wrists go for the small one after a week you dont even feel it..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4