Post your YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 STEWART, Brett
2 TRBOJEVIC, Tom
3 WALKER, Dylan
4 MATAI, Steve
5 UATE, Akuila
6 GREEN, Blake
7 CHERRY-EVANS, Daly
8 MYLES, Nate
9 PARCELL, Matt
10 LUSSICK, Darcy
11 LANE, Shaun
12 TAUPAU, Martin
13 TRBOJEVIC, Jake
14 KOROISAU, Apisai
15 TAUFUA, Jorge
16 LAWRENCE, Brenton
17 FONUA-BLAKE, Addin

18 BROWN, Lewis
19 WILIAME, Brayden
20 HOPOATE, Jamil
21 MEEHAN, Willis
WINTERSTEIN, Frank
23 WRIGHT, Jonathan
24 WRIGHT, Matthew
25 CULLEN, Cameron

PARKER, Brad
27 BAINBRIDGE, Billy
28 WALKER, Johnnie
29 WRIGHT, Tom

All of these guys as far as I know are officially signed with us for 2017 and beyond. One more Prop would be very handy. If all of these guys stay fit and find form it is a finals bound team.

Finally supposition and innuendo aren't getting a run!!

1 STEWART, Brett
2 TRBOJEVIC, Tom
3 WALKER, Dylan
4 MATAI, Steve
5 UATE, Akuila
6 GREEN, Blake
7 CHERRY-EVANS, Daly
8 MYLES, Nate
9 PARCELL, Matt
10 LUSSICK, Darcy
11 LANE, Shaun
12 TAUPAU, Martin
13 TRBOJEVIC, Jake
14 KOROISAU, Apisai
15 TAUFUA, Jorge
16 LAWRENCE, Brenton
17 FONUA-BLAKE, Addin

18 BROWN, Lewis
19 WILIAME, Brayden
20 HOPOATE, Jamil
21 MEEHAN, Willis
WINTERSTEIN, Frank
23 WRIGHT, Jonathan
24 WRIGHT, Matthew
25 CULLEN, Cameron

PARKER, Brad
27 BAINBRIDGE, Billy
28 WALKER, Johnnie
29 WRIGHT, Tom

All of these guys as far as I know are officially signed with us for 2017 and beyond. One more Prop would be very handy. If all of these guys stay fit and find form it is a finals bound team.
Good team and one of the more realistic YARTs I have seen.
However - I am sceptical of Lane, many of you must have seen far more of him than I have because from what I have seen he is a reserve grade depth signing only. Sure hope he proves me wrong, of course (in fact, Lussick already did that, now that I think of it)

Still cant spell or form a sentence...
is this the one that won the Nobel?

Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

Last edited:
Good team and one of the more realistic YARTs I have seen.
However - I am sceptical of Lane, many of you must have seen far more of him than I have because from what I have seen he is a reserve grade depth signing only. Sure hope he proves me wrong, of course (in fact, Lussick already did that, now that I think of it)

Yeah Lussick certainly proved me wrong as well, hopefully he can start how he finished the season.

Not too sure on Lane myself I was more just working out the squad we actually have. Between him, Jorge possibly switching to the back row and maybe Jamil developing, hopefully one of them can fill Burher's shoes. I have a feeling TB will start with Brown in the back row.

Yeah Lussick certainly proved me wrong as well, hopefully he can start how he finished the season.

Not too sure on Lane myself I was more just working out the squad we actually have. Between him, Jorge possibly switching to the back row and maybe Jamil developing, hopefully one of them can fill Burher's shoes. I have a feeling TB will start with Brown in the back row.
If TB knows what he is doing Brown will be in the 14 jersey where he can play his utility role.

1. T Trbojevic
  2. J. Tafua
  3. D. Walker
  4. S. Matai
  5. A. Uate
  6. B. Green
  7. D. Cherry-Evans
  8. D. Lussick
  9. M. Parcell
  10. A. Fonua-Blake
  11. J. Hopoate
  12. M. Tapau
  13. J. Trbojevic
------------------------------
14. L. Brown
15. S. Lane
16. S. Matagi
17. N. Myles

1. T Trbojevic
  2. J. Tafua
  3. D. Walker
  4. S. Matai
  5. A. Uate
  6. B. Green
  7. D. Cherry-Evans
  8. D. Lussick
  9. M. Parcell
  10. A. Fonua-Blake
  11. J. Hopoate
  12. M. Tapau
  13. J. Trbojevic
14. L. Brown
15. S. Lane
16. S. Matagi
17. N. Myles
  1. T Trbojevic
  2. J. Tafua
  3. D. Walker
  4. S. Matai
  5. A. Uate
  6. B. Green
  7. D. Cherry-Evans
  8. D. Lussick
  9. M. Parcell
  10. A. Fonua-Blake
  11. J. Hopoate
  12. M. Tapau
  13. J. Trbojevic
14. L. Brown
15. S. Lane
16. S. Matagi
17. N. Myles
I hope Curtis and Willis make the top 17

I still think Brenton Lawrence might have something to offer if he's fully recovered from his injuries.
He's already talking about fighting Paul Gallen for 4 rounds in some sort of fox sports boxing night, so he can't be too broken.

I don't think he has enough mongrel to fight gallen
I was surprised when I read the article but maybe he's one of those quit achiever blokes. It doesn't happen often but I've seen a few unassuming guys rise to the occasion when the pressure is on.

Johnnies
1 STEWART, Brett
2 TRBOJEVIC, Tom
3 WALKER, Dylan
4 MATAI, Steve
5 UATE, Akuila
6 GREEN, Blake
7 CHERRY-EVANS, Daly
8 MYLES, Nate
9 PARCELL, Matt
10 LUSSICK, Darcy
11 LANE, Shaun
12 TAUPAU, Martin
13 TRBOJEVIC, Jake
14 KOROISAU, Apisai
15 TAUFUA, Jorge
16 LAWRENCE, Brenton
17 FONUA-BLAKE, Addin

18 BROWN, Lewis
19 WILIAME, Brayden
20 HOPOATE, Jamil
21 MEEHAN, Willis
WINTERSTEIN, Frank
23 WRIGHT, Jonathan
24 WRIGHT, Matthew
25 CULLEN, Cameron

PARKER, Brad
27 BAINBRIDGE, Billy
28 WALKER, Johnnie
29 WRIGHT, Tom

johnnie walker let go

I hope Curtis and Willis make the top 17
Well Curtis isn't signed yet and Willis will make it through at some point; however, he will take some time. He had about 18mths out of the game before he started in reggies late last year.

Well Curtis isn't signed yet and Willis will make it through at some point; however, he will take some time. He had about 18mths out of the game before he started in reggies late last year.
I thought I seen some where we had already signed Curtis? And a good preseason will do Willis a world of good. Just got to hope he stays out of TROUBLE.

Stop using YARTS based on supposition and innuendo, whilst both are pretty good players neither are signed and nor are,

Matagi
Where
Sirronen
Beale
DWZ

Anyone else I've missed???

Brenton Lawrence is a certainty to be in the side IMO. His mentally the toughest player we've got. An example of the countless ones available would be that he played on till he had to be forced off with that season ending injury against the raiders this season. You could see he was struggling yet he powered on. He will be the key part of getting manly's mentality back

Stop using YARTS based on supposition and innuendo, whilst both are pretty good players neither are signed and nor are,

Matagi
Where
Sirronen
Beale
DWZ

Sorry Mark, But we all ready have Willis Meehan and I could of swore I seen that Sirro was on the way. Didn't mean to get you cranky in any way.I'm on here to talk about MANLY my friend.

Matagi
Where
Sirronen
Beale
DWZ

s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4