Post your GF Seating (Aisle & No. of tickets) - Do NOT post sales here !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
Post here with GF Seating – what Aisle & No. of tickets

This is for the many Manly fans who already have their GF tickets please post here where is your seating? Also for the many Manly Members who will get seats tomorrow please update after 10am Monday.

Heavy Manly Aisle (bays) - these should be Aisles 139 to 146 (Southern end of ANZ - Silver seating tickets).

Gold seating – Eastern/Southern corner – Aisles 101 to 102 should also be heavy Manly bays.

Also let us know if bought tickets through eBay or Gumtree with any success at cost price? (everyone should be aware the NRL can cancel tickets if bought above the cost price and their seating details have been advertised). All OK if bought at normal cost price.

RE: Post here with GF Seating – what Aisle & No. of tickets

Anyone getting a family pass, even though having 4 adults/concessions use the tickets?

Aisle 106, Row 38, seat 3.

Aisle 105 row 18. Purchased and picked up hard copies of the tickets through gumtree Brisbane for cost price from a nice young disappointed lady who supports South Sydney. Was watching a few auctions this afternoon, people were paying in excess of 850 big ones for two diamond tickets. Wasn't keen on forking out that much. Extremely excited to see my first grand final featuring the mighty sea eagles and hoping i'm sitting amongst plenty of other rowdy manly supporters.
Yewww.

DVS Matt said:
So no manly bays for the "cheap" $80 seats?

There should be, but compared to previous NRL Grand Finals the Bronze Seating looks limited overall, but I hope the Manly Aisles/Bays are 401 & 402 (being that level 4 in the Eastern/Southern corner).

108 row 13

Thank you to a lovely bunnies fan, paid cost price tonight! Pumped!

strone33 said:
108 row 13

Nice seats indeed!

torana355 said:
strone33 said:
108 row 13

Nice seats indeed!

I know, very happy!

Wow, they really did think it was their year didn't they the bunnies fans..... They are in a world of hurt! Lol

strone33 said:
torana355 said:
strone33 said:
108 row 13

Nice seats indeed!

I know, very happy!

Wow, they really did think it was their year didn't they the bunnies fans..... They are in a world of hurt! Lol

By an amazing coincidence im in almost the exact same seat as the 2011 GF, they are wonderful seats too, perfect elevation, undercover and close to the 40m line.

voicefromthehill said:
Corp box - 40 metre line. Free food and booze, yup that'll do me!

Damn Silvertail!
Have fun

voicefromthehill said:
Corp box - 40 metre line. Free food and booze, yup that'll do me!
Lucky you! I am jealous.

In July I bought Bay 108 Row 34 (early gift from Santa :angel:)

Should be close to half way, so I can see Manly blitz them in both halves :D

Now its over to the Mighty Manly Team to make it a happy night to remember :idea:

HappilyManly said:
In July I bought Bay 108 Row 34 (early gift from Santa :angel:)

Should be close to half way, so I can see Manly blitz them in both halves :D

Now its over to the Mighty Manly Team to make it a happy night to remember :idea:

I'm same bay row 13, looks like a awesome bay to be in, this is the view from my seats :) the girl I got my tix from was gutted, lined up when tix went on sale, thought it was the bunnies year! Someone forgot to tell Manly...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 12

Whilst I only love Manly, I do feel for other Team supporters as we all believe that our Team are the best.:angel:

In the good old 70s and 80s, I recall many a cold night each September, queueing for tickets outside Grace Brothers (who used to own the selling rights) only for Manly to not get into the GF :(
Then we had to put ads in the Daily Mirror to on sell them.

In aisle 103

Tickets 265 each but got 2 for 390. 1st guy that had them couldn't make it so did a deal for 425 with a Souths fan who I then got them off because he didn't need them now

145-1 silver - no option to buy bronze even though I only wanted 1 and was in at 10.00 and 1 second. Now to find somebody to have a beer with pre-game! Go Manly!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6