Post Ratings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Labelling the poster (rather than the post) risks a less friendly tone. The ironstine rating labels the poster. The "troll" may be the single useful poster rating?

Also there is a tradeoff between number of icons and icon size for a given space. And we want to increase icon size without wasting space for those of us with fat fingers. So maybe rationalise some?

Maybe:
* Merge yarttastic into like
* Ironstine becomes dreaming (a bit less hostile)
* Optimistic becomes dreaming
* Merge agree into like and disagree into dislike
* Merge useful/creative into useful

Base icons then become:
Dislike
Funny
Winner
Informative
Friendly
Useful
Dreaming
Dummy spit
Troll

Another thought looking at this, maybe informative & useful could be merged.
Good points I think there are a few we can lose there especially informative and useful and disagree etc

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Although I do like the informative rating more than the useful one. Informative is useful for postings like your one about lack of complaints about size. Or for more traditional informative situations.

Even though I'm an old fart who has to wear glasses I think the icons are now TOO BIG!!

@Dan im using an IPhone so maybe that's part of it, but about 30% smaller I think !!

LOL, someone listed that as informative!! Taking notes on @Dan 's blade @Chip and Chase ?
Just helping him out by testing the new buttons. I thought "Like" or "Agree" may have been a bit inappropriate for that post though, so opted for "Informative". If there was a "welcome to the club button" I would have used that.

Anyway good to see you taking notes on who is taking notes on @Dan 's blade. No need to panic though mate, you'll have no competition from me, it's all yours.

Good points I think there are a few we can lose there especially informative and useful and disagree etc
I had initially back then suggested adding "thanks" for those posts that answer a specific question/request (and also give us all info), but I'm thinking "informative" and "useful" probably cover this, so I would have to seriously consider giving your post about losing these a "disagree" Dan.;)

You may have the stats.....but 'friendly' could probably go as well. I doubt it's used much. Yart-tastic is a bit of a toss but me thinks it's ingrained into silvertails dna. No offence to the 'r.'

I'd like a "thanks": plenty of times I would've used that one.

(even a thanks in advance...! lol)

I thought it was sarcastic for being a d1ckhead

Maybe we need a Ironstine (genuine) and an Ironstine (sarcastic)...

It's hard to detect sarcasm with emoticons...

In fact it can be hard to detect sarcasm in any post. For example, is this post genuine or sarcastic?

To be honest, I don't even know.

Rooster pic for c..k head.
12565566_971511682936593_7232113327594432050_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7