Post Match Function & Interviews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
marga said:
Another great afternoon/night Mark. I had a photo taken with Max Delmege and Ken Arthurson, so pretty special. The Manly guys were very relaxed and happily chatted and signed things for their fans. Six hugs from Choc, I'm a happy lady. Thanks to @Vidmar for organizing this one. :)

Briefly saw a sign on the telecast saying love (heart) choc-a-lot, or something like that.

I'm just going to assume it was you!

Yes that was me. :)

I know it's a bit late but I would like to thank Vidmar and all the staff at Manly for a lovely day last Sunday. We really enjoyed the day.Being with all the Manly fans first at the before the game function was really enjoyable. Then watching the game was nerve wrecking but in the end very satisfying. And last of all meeting the players was exciting. I can't believe how relaxed all the players were and how patient. I know we will be going to more of these days and really already looking forward to the next one. Thanks again Vidmar

Sorry I neglected the pre game Football Function , yes a great day , fantastic to see Arko and Max Delmege together, 2 individuals who had an enormous impact on the club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2