Post 20,001

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Jason King had hit Slater in the same manner in which Crocker hit Stewart we would all be cheering. It was borderline and it was designed to take out Stewart and it worked. Game set and match to the Storm.

We can whinge and moan all we like about anyone of a number of decisions, but the fact remains that we were beaten by a side that is a whole class above us and the remainder of the NRL teams for that matter. Does anybody honestly believe that throughout the 2007 season that the benchmark team was not Melbourne?

Melbourne have set the level, the challenge is for the Eagles to at least equal that level in 2008. I am confident that we will be a better side. Players like Stewart (Glen) Cuthbertson & Ballin have now stamped themselves as NRL players. We saw the difference to Stewart (Brett) once he played SOO, he is now a Test fullback. Jason King (finally) has fulfilled his potential and Des will have learnt from the GF.

dont forget Mata... Melbourne were **** hot and were the better team.

IMO.. Kite King were terrible... Watmough.. well done that was the worst performance ive seen in a long time in a grand final. what was it 15 missed tackles?

Orford Lyon and Monas.. tried hard but they were pressured all game.. didnt help with the non existent roll on they got. Forwards got rolled... Stewart our only attacking thread injured.. we were never going to win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2