Possible Team v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Watch the Manly-Raiders game last night,
I like Littejohn's work.
Probably from knocking around with
Robin Hood.

If only George Rose was still with us, we could have Littlejohn and Friar Tuck

Surely After such a fine debut, Littlejohn must the the "apple" in his mothers eye.

The Wheel said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I like Littejohn's work.
Robin Hood.

At uni we would have dress up nights where you'd go as a fictional character but change the name slightly to be something humorous. One year I went as Friar Tuck but swapped the F and the T around.

mosto said:
The Wheel said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I like Littejohn's work.
Robin Hood.

At uni we would have dress up nights where you'd go as a fictional character but change the name slightly to be something humorous. One year I went as Friar Tuck but swapped the F and the T around.
So how did you go on the night then?

The Wheel said:
mosto said:
The Wheel said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I like Littejohn's work.
Robin Hood.

So how did you go on the night then?

Plenty took the offer up, just not with me

bones said:
Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
DCE
Buhrer
Horo
Symonds
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence

King
JSL
Lui
Blair

Still a quality team which is capable of winning. Shows what great depth we have and how good at his job Dave Warwick is.
Not the worst team running around In the NRL.
Big ask for them to beat the storm at home though.

Jerry1 said:
bones said:
Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
DCE
Buhrer
Horo
Symonds
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence

King
JSL
Lui
Blair

Still a quality team which is capable of winning. Shows what great depth we have and how good at his job Dave Warwick is.
Not the worst team running around In the NRL.
Big ask for them to beat the storm at home though.
We have the spine Snake, DCE, Ballin and we will be fine !!!

For what it's worth, On today's Sunday Footy show, the panel was asked what teams have impressed so far.
Both Wally & Lockyer said Manly are looking the Goods, with their style of play & toughness.

wedgetail eagle said:
For what it's worth, On today's Sunday Footy show, the panel was asked what teams have impressed so far.
Both Wally & Lockyer said Manly are looking the Goods, with their style of play & toughness.
It was worth it feathered friend :)

The way we're going we'll need Beaver AND Tooves to come out of retirement soon...!

It's a worry, but also no better time for some fringe players to shine and put their hand up for the future.

this how I hope the team looks this week
1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 P Hiku
4 S Matai
5 C Blair
6 J Littlejohn
7 Dce
8 J Starling
9 M Ballin
10 B Lawrence
11 T Symonds
12 J Horo
13 J Burher

14 D Lui
15 J King
16 J Hodges
17 JSL

dce out too.
thought he looked like he did something in his 5 seconds on the field

MANLY could lose star halfback Daly Cherry-Evans for up to a month with a calf injury.

Cherry-Evans suffered the injury during his short seven-minute stint for Australia against New Zealand on Friday night.

Officials have kept the injury quiet but RLW has been told it is a grade two or three calf tear – and will sideline the star half for at least two weeks.

Manly already have a host of injury worries with five-eighth Kieran Foran, fullback Brett Stewart and back-rower Anthony Watmough out or in doubt for this weekend’s big showdown with old rivals Melbourne.

- TONY ADAMS

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8