Possible Team v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
DCE
Buhrer
Horo
Choc
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence

King
JSL
Lui
Blair/Symonds

Still a quality team which is capable of winning. Shows what great depth we have and how good at his job Dave Warwick is.
I agree Bones,thats still a good team

I think you're on the money bones, symonds a to cover the back row position if an injury occurs, our front row rotation seems set with who we have !

Yeah liking that team given all our injuries.

I think we still have a decent shot at beating the purple scum, but it will be a tough game.

Yeah still a quality side, just a toss up between Symonds or Hodges on the bench for me.

Be very interesting to see how Tooves handles things, and how we go through this period.

bones said:
Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
DCE
Buhrer
Horo
Choc
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence

King
JSL
Lui
Blair/Symonds

Still a quality team which is capable of winning. Shows what great depth we have and how good at his job Dave Warwick is.
Hodges just missed out last week and maybe he will have a bench spot bones ?

Clearly Tod Greenturd is the evil Earle of Nottingham. Darn where is that Old England calligraphic font when you need it?

Mentioned in another section that neither Gutherson nor Trbojevic are listed to play NSW Cup. In fact they've got Williams at Full Back, Symonds at 5/8. Could be that Gutherson and Trbojevic were left out because of the U20s rep match. But interesting as folows;

ROUND 8b NSW CUP TEAM LIST

NEWTOWN v MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES

Sat 3rd May 2014, Henson Park

NSW Cup Kick off: 3:00pm

1. David Williams

2. Charlie Taylor

3. Domenic Reardon

4. Cheyse Blair

5. Matt Ikuvalu

6. Tom Symonds

7. Manaia Rudolph

8. Ligi Sao

9. Jayden Hodges

10. Tyson Andrews

11. James Hasson

12. Michael Chee Kam

13. Daniel Harrison

Interchange

15. Masada Iosefa

16. Todd Wilson

17. Epalahame Lauaki

18. Dylan Kelly

Coach: Luke Williamson

wedgetail eagle said:
Watch the Manly-Raiders game last night,
I like Littejohn's work.
Probably from knocking around with
Robin Hood.
Robin Hood was'nt all he was cracked up to be. He thought his girlfriend was a bloke and he could'nt even beat her in a blue...

"In the ballad Robin Hood and Maid Marian ( perhaps dating from the 17th century), Maid Marian is "a bonny fine maid of a noble degree" said to excel both Helen and Jane Shore in beauty. Separated from her lover, she dresses as a page "and ranged the wood to find Robin Hood," who was himself disguised, so that the two begin to fight when they meet. As is often the case in these ballads, Robin Hood loses the fight, and Marian only recognizes him when he asks for quarter."
Whole lot of blokes running around in a forest dressed in green tights sounds a bit too much like Souths supporters to me.

Bearfax said:
Could be that Gutherson and Trbojevic were left out because of the U20s rep match. But interesting as folows;

yep, the rep match kicking off in penrith as this game hits full time in Sydney would explain their absence...
unless they are supermen of course! (we can only hope in a few years they are)

Good to see Charlie Taylor get a call up. A flyer in the 20's and an Australian Schoolboy. Will play 1st grade, hopefully for us.

With Killer out, who captains the team?

Will it be vice-captain Brett Stewart? Or will Manly do a NSW and have Kingy captain the team from the bench al la Kurt Gidley?

Logic says the Sea Eagles will be captained by a Snake :D

HoldenV8 said:
With Killer out, who captains the team?

Will it be vice-captain Brett Stewart? Or will Manly do a NSW and have Kingy captain the team from the bench al la Kurt Gidley?

Logic says the Sea Eagles will be captained by a Snake :D
It'll be just like that song
"Turn down for what?"
We'll have DJ Snake & Lil john!

Snake & Littlejohn, how about that?!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8