Possibility

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
With DCE playing in the 6 for Australia, I wonder if he goes well and Foran bolts for 2016, if DCE could move to the 6 for Manly? There are a lot of decent half backs around and they seem to be much cheaper (i.e. Hunt for 400k, Reynolds, the former Manly current SOO winner, etc) so that position may be easier to replace than a 5/8. Then again Killer is pretty handy in the 6 as well, so...

There's very little difference between a 6 and 7 now days. They play the same roll. Thurston proved that nearly every week he played in a 6 jersey. A bigger stretch of the imagination that I would like to see, would be to bring up or buy another quality 6 or 7 to partner Foz, and have DCE play lock. Or, give Foz a go in the 13.

Bloody hell. The off season hasn't even really started yet...

lol

Daddycool08 said:
The club's silence is deafening.

Come on MWRLFC give we fans a bit of news rather than rumours.

We should be grateful that they are keeping quite. In case anyone hasn't noticed there has been no "leaked information" to fans or the media which imo is a good thing.

All the rumours are just that with some media speculation thrown in.

swoop said:
Daddycool08 said:
The club's silence is deafening.

Come on MWRLFC give we fans a bit of news rather than rumours.

We should be grateful that they are keeping quite. In case anyone hasn't noticed there has been no "leaked information" to fans or the media which imo is a good thing.

All the rumours are just that with some media speculation thrown in.

"The Leak" must be on holidays.

We need to keep Foran full stop. The two halves did the best they could, up until Buhrer, Ballin got injured, and Choc was out as well in a crucial game.add to that Gifty out for most of the year. Our forward pack lacked grunt and these two still conjured up a pretty decent year. When you have your forwards like Horo getting pushed back by centres it's very hard for the halves to play off the back of that.

It'd be very hard for Hunt to come for less than $700k

The Foran news is silent because his future at Manly is far from certain.
The massive headache is being spoilt with quality 2 halves that command top dollar...look at the Cronk, Thurston, Adam Reynolds partners...on minimum dollars.
Apart from Dogs, the rest have 1 dominant half , the Seaeagles have 2 elite.

Hunt resigned for like 3 years, 1.2 - was an example of the price decent 7's are going for. Reynolds probably earned more because Souffs won but if they hadn't he may have been allowed to walk...

There is no point getting too uptight about Foz and DCE re-signing. As of November 1st there will be a scramble to try and secure their signatures, we will have an opportunity to match those offers.

The club has had one hell of an end of season, time to let things cool down.

I expect you will hear of announcements in the week prior to the players coming back first week of pre-season training in November.

Hopefully the bulk of the unanswered questions we have will all be answered once and for all.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6